All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

the510keeper

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys a few parts I will bring if anyone is interested, not interested in shipping

NOS taillight panel almost perfect, has a small imperfection on left side at seam (very minor). $600 OBO

DSC03484.jpg

DSC03485.jpg

DSC03488.jpg

Ultimate airdam, fiberglass never mounted, sealed in high build primer surfacer, but has a few pin holes, needs sanded and resprayed NEW. $300 OBO

DSC03489.jpg

DSC03492.jpg

BRE airdamn $100

DSC03216.jpg

More pics on request

Coil overs for sale $300obo New coil over kits complete,(nice spring ride also, we put a set of these on my friends 510) Datsun 510 struts not shortened, 2 different spring sizes to choose from. Sandblasted and hammerite paint. ready to assemble. Also if interested I have the inserts still in good shape (bilstein) for free. Complete complete with all break hardware (rotors, calipers, and stock strut top mounts. you would need to buy the rubber break lines.

Look like this but not exactly the same. This is on of the last sets i have done

Will save for interested party with small deposit

DSCN0940-1.jpg

looks like ill probably be going with a little help from my friends have z parts 1200 parts 210 parts very few b210 parts and 86 300zx parts taking requests so I can pack all the right stuff had a great time last year cant wait to come back

• Like 1

Coil overs for sale $300obo New coil over kits complete,(nice spring ride also, we put a set of these on my friends 510) Datsun 510 struts not shortened, 2 different spring sizes to choose from. Sandblasted and hammerite paint. ready to assemble. Also if interested I have the inserts still in good shape (bilstein) for free. Complete complete with all break hardware (rotors, calipers, and stock strut top mounts. you would need to buy the rubber break lines.

Look like this but not exactly the same. This is on of the last sets i have done

Will save for interested party with small deposit

DSCN0940-1.jpg

Do you have this same coilover set up but on 280zx struts for a 510?

Looked high and low through many different junk yards and having a hard time finding 280zx struts. It use to be I would hit Pic n Pull and find 4+ 280zxs and at the time only needed 1 set. If I come across a set i will post but I have been looking for a while