All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

the510keeper

yeah but most socal dattos do in fact melt in the rain

anybody have a decent set of l-series roundtop su's they're bringing?

I have a set of rebuilt 4 bolt round top SUs, come with a stock SU and intake and a custom cast 4 bolt intake. Loading the truck now and leaving soon, let me know by cell 530-575-0911 i can text pic only. These are from a z car bigger if you have a L16 they would be to big, if you have a L20 or L18 they would work good $400 for everything

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a set of rebuilt 4 bolt round top SUs, come with a stock SU and intake and a custom cast 4 bolt intake. Loading the truck now and leaving soon, let me know by cell 530-575-0911 i can text pic only. These are from a z car bigger if you have a L16 they would be to big, if you have a L20 or L18 they would work good $400 for everything

ah and i just happen to be running a 1.6. thx tho

Looking to see if there are any intrest in these wheels I took off my 510, I can bring them with me to the swap meet. Heres the info the FRONTS are 175/60/13 and the REARS are 205/60/13. The tires are gone but the wheels are in good shape. I painted one white to see what it would look like they all need new paint and tires, I dont know the offset but like said I can bring them with me. Enough BS here are the pics

Fronts

DSC_0611.jpg

DSC_0612.jpg

Rears

DSC_0613.jpg

DSC_0615.jpg

I am coming from Las Vegas so let me know Leaving Friday afternoon pm me and I will pm you my number

$200 OBO I am leaving saturday morning let me know before then

$200 OBO I am leaving saturday morning let me know before then

Like I said I gots a $100. with your name on it. :lol: And I think I asked you when you first came on the board if you ever wanted to get rid of them I wanted them. :P

Hey Guys!

It's Jose from the All DATSUN NIPPON CAR SHOW & SWAPMEET, I've checked the weather and it's not going to rain just partly cloudy maybe a few scattered showers in the early morning. the show will go on no matter what. hope to see all of you guys there. this is your chance to find the parts you've been waiting for. we are having a lot of vendors coming down. SEE YOU SUNDAY!!

Anyone in the Inland Empire thats wants to caravan there is a few Ratsun members and other fellow dimers meeting off Mountain Ave just below 210 FWY. Address is 1619 North Mountain Ave. in Stater Bros. parking lot. We are meeting at 7AM if anyone wants to roll out!

Here are some pics from today. Sorry about the date mark, its wrong, and I can't find out how to get rid of it.

img0051xx.jpg

img0052fr.jpg

img0054ip.jpg

img0055na.jpg

img0056fu.jpg

img0058wi.jpg

img0059xo.jpg

img0060fx.jpg

img0061xb.jpg

img0062bg.jpg

img0066ni.jpg

img0067wj.jpg

img0068j.jpg

img0070iu.jpg

img0071t.jpg

img0072ku.jpg

img0074nn.jpg

img0075cj.jpg

img0076yr.jpg

img0082w.jpg

img0084o.jpg

img0086xa.jpg

This is maybe like 30% of what showed up, I couldn't take pictures of everything lol I was just snapping random shots when the areas were clear, it was super packed.