All Datsun swap meet and car show Eagle Rock socal

the510keeper

Hi james, hey I wanted to ask you, do they allow small dogs in the swap meet? I was going to take my little dog with me and walk around the place with her. Of course I would bring poop bags to pic up if she went poop. Didn't want to leave her in the car. Will they allow me to do that? Or are no pets allowed? thanks.

Yes you can take your dog.. I'm coming down from Sacramento with James and I will be bringing my chi down with me.. Last year I went and there were alot of people with their 4 legged friends..

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi james i am looking at the map and looks than if we take 99 is more milles and if we take 5 is less milles what time are u leaving we are taking my 68 on my friends trailer and we are planing on leaving sat morning too i guess 101 pacheco 5

We are leaving Sat morning as well. We plan on staying somewhere on our way down, Maybe Bakersfield or ?

okay, here's the thing... I went to the car show today. Yes 2-13-2011, one week early, very premature, and no cars.... Why, because it's next week.... Do'h

I even got my daughter up early and dragged her with me. Since no car show, I have to take her to the zoo.

on a brighter note, anyone planning on going, I know how to get there now. Lol

note to self: look at the date before driving and waking up your kid.

okay, here's the thing... I went to the car show today. Yes 2-13-2011, one week early, very premature, and no cars.... Why, because it's next week.... Do'h

I even got my daughter up early and dragged her with me. Since no car show, I have to take her to the zoo.

on a brighter note, anyone planning on going, I know how to get there now. Lol

note to self: look at the date before driving and waking up your kid.

im bringing an l20b with 5 speed tranny everything there minus the head, buckets out of a 521, stock dash from a 521, stock radiator, carb , intake valve cover, header for that same engine and truck, complete heater box assymbly, and a bunch of wiring for it i beleive as well, see ya there.

Hey guys this is Jose from the Eagle Rock swapmeet, for all you vendors please try to come in early. I've gotten allot of phone calls from many vendors that are going to show up. the earlier the better. you will get a better spot. vendor spots are going to be more looked at, do to more vendors. so please work with me when I tell you where you can set up. thanks

Ill be there in THE 4x4 510 wagon, wondering if anyone has antenna for the wagon, not sure if its the same for a sedan but I am tired of not having radio. Looking forward to getting some feedback from Datsun lovers on this thing, its only 3 1/2 months old so she has only been out about three times now.