New years day...everybody sign on...

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in :D

Mike get a classy cell phone then you can be on :D I could mail you my old sidekick, but its kind of beat down, some keys don't work ether :D I do ton's of post from the back seat of the work truck :D What better of an excuse to spend 400 bucks on a phone than being on the datsun forums more than you already are hehe

I would really like to, but on Noon, New Year's Day I hope to be waterskiing on the beautiful Willamette River near downtown Portland, Oregon.

The Willamette is anything but beautiful through downtown Portland :blink:

I will try, but I'll probably be asleep :fu:

great idea, but we will be on a drive with hopefully lots of other fun cars north from Seattle to Anacortes on lots of windy roads. Then a buffet meal at some car place....probably too cold to take the Alfa Spyder convertible. Waterskiing on the Willamette...someone better be ready to resisitate him.

I'm in :D

Mike get a classy cell phone then you can be on :D I could mail you my old sidekick, but its kind of beat down, some keys don't work ether :D I do ton's of post from the back seat of the work truck :D What better of an excuse to spend 400 bucks on a phone than being on the datsun forums more than you already are hehe

Stop trying to talk me into buying the iphone...I'm already on the internet too much as it is :lol: