Canby 2011

sick620

We're driving through the night from the bay area to get there in the morning, just left California and entered Oregon about 1/2 hr ago..,so make sure to look for the loaded (parts etc) minivan and come say hi!

52e5789d.jpg

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Awsome show! Thanks too everyone that voted for us for first place Ratsun Award and for all the votes for Virginia, and for all the awsome coments this is what really keeps us going! It was soo great to see everyone again and nice to meet new people! we are tierd so we will write a speach together later.

Just got home. In need of a shower and aloe.

X2 :lol:

So this weekend I learned an important lesson.

If you want to meet EVERYONE from the Ratsun board who're at an event... blow up your engine.

Great time folks. So, we building a complete car next year?

Good times :D

24+ hours of roundtrip driving, 36 straight hours without sleep (just to get through 1st day), 1300+ miles roundtrip, 5 gasoline/bio pit stops, getting a rouge gas can caught under our ride n the middle of the night, great sales on Saturday (winning), lackluster sales on Sunday, going on nothing but junkfood BUT overall i had a GREAT time at my first Canby event. Really enjoyed meeting a bunch of fellow Ratsun friends and being able to put a face to a handle/avatar.

For those that sold me or traded me things, thanks for the deals!

For those that came and bought things from me/us thank you...oh and thanks for signing our red over sized Ratsun flag! Updated pic of that to follow!

So this weekend I learned an important lesson.

If you want to meet EVERYONE from the Ratsun board who're at an event... blow up your engine.

Great time folks. So, we building a complete car next year?

anyone know if he made it home yet?

My buddy was giving me shit about the piece of fire wood I was using as a jack stand last week, wait until I show him the pic of the REAR BUMPER/ 5 DUDE ENGINE HOIST! lol solid weekend nice to meet a bunch of you! what a fuckin rough ride home, gonna be glad to just drive around town for a while. Gotta love rollin on bump stops...