Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It will be my first time at Canby, my dad and I are going to show up there for a bit on Saturday, what times are best to show up at? Will it be best to get there a little later in the day or right when the gates open? Unfortunately, I have to tear into my wagon again, so we will just be walking around this year, so I am not going to be bringing the wagon or staying overnight.

P.S. do they have any non gravel parking around the fairgrounds? My dad will want to avoid gravel if he can.

are you taking highway 26? if so, what time do you expect to pass the highway 6 junction?

Yup actually! I am leaving seaside about 3:15. Takes me about an hour to 1:10 minutes to get to the highway 6 junction. If you wanna meet up somewhere let me know! Ill pm you my number

It will be my first time at Canby, my dad and I are going to show up there for a bit on Saturday, what times are best to show up at? Will it be best to get there a little later in the day or right when the gates open? Unfortunately, I have to tear into my wagon again, so we will just be walking around this year, so I am not going to be bringing the wagon or staying overnight.

P.S. do they have any non gravel parking around the fairgrounds? My dad will want to avoid gravel if he can.

I would say mid-day would be the best time. If you hit it right when the gates open, there won't be nearly as many people/cars as they trickle in for most of the morning. If your Dad's ride is a Datsun/Nissan, he can park ($5 I think) in the fairgrounds on the grass. If not, your only option really is the dirt/gravel lot. Because it has been relatively dry the last week or so, I would say it should be fine. I would be comfortable parking my Pop's coveted 64 Impala SS there.

Izzi-o don't leave to early Saturday cuz we probably wont be there till after,,,,,noon with the delivery / the shit / the deal / secret package ..ok it`s just a bumper but that doesn`t sound as formidable.

its cool man ill be there saturday till later in the evening.

Thank GOD it's the night before~ and this thread is about to DIE! Fifty+ pages is hard to keep up with... Do we have a burial archive for dead soldiers? Of course the 2012 thread'll start before we all even get home~ ya'll know it's true!

Good idea. This thread may need to be locked so we don't have 3 year old Canby threads brought up!

This is true for Sunday. :D But Saturday is a whole different story.

I knew that about Sunday. This is the first year I get to go Saturday. Usually miss alot of datsun that come Sat only. Hope to see ya all there.

Larry