Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I scored big time as i was leaving canby saturday evening. Ill have to take a picture of my haul once i get it unloaded. (its still in my truck!)

I bought a really nice door for 20 bucks earlier in the day. as i was leaving he gave me a shit ton of stuff (datwifey and broadster know him) Left with some wagon trim, 3 doors, new rod/crank bearings in various sizes, new gaskets, new/used valves, new rod studs, new rockers, an moar!!!

The doors were damn near mint. I put a big ass scratch in one last night on the way home :(

For those that sold me or traded me things, thanks for the deals!

For those that came and bought things from me/us thank you...oh and thanks for signing our red over sized Ratsun flag! Updated pic of that to follow!

Great meeting you today, I totally forgot to sign the banner, I got sidetracked by the Grill emblem and discussing the DZ-Start. Glad we were able to work something out.

Great meeting Skib as well. He's right about the "Remote Option" on the DZ-Start, easy cheesy.

Hope to meet more of you next year. I'll most likely have a booth then, instead of selling stuff out of or on top of my car.

Hell, with any luck, the 260Z project will be done and driven to the show. Fingers crossed.

Dave

So this weekend I learned an important lesson.

If you want to meet EVERYONE from the Ratsun board who're at an event... blow up your engine.

Great time folks. So, we building a complete car next year?

Haha yeah it was cool to meet everyone!

anyone know if he made it home yet?

Im stopped in eugene for the night hanging with the girly. Will change the oil and adjust timing before I make the trip back to grants pass. Truck did great! That slight miss has gone away. So I think it was jet a fouled plug from moving everything back and forth and what not.

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me out this weekend. I gotta say the ratsun guys are some of the coolest guys I have ever met. Super helpfull and willing to help out a fellow ratsuner. Im really bad with names so I can't name everyone off as there were many. But thanks for the help, the donated parts, and the good times! Pumped to get more done on the truck anhopefully next year will be a little smoother. I might be able to check out the show a little more Haha!

And also thanks for the "hard luck" award.... I think lol

This was an epic weekend! Thanks to everyone, especially datsuns nw for their hospitality and letting camp ratsun be, well camp ratsun! Met many many amazing new friends, and have to say it was really cool having so many folks sit in and around my truck with me for the awards. Thanks to everyone that was there, thanks chester for letting me pave the way for the engine swap by doing your clutch friday night, and for all of the inspiration i recieved for my truck build up!

Never forget!

• Like 1

Aw man, Just remembered I left my oil filter wrench at the motor swap site.

Who ended up with that? Eh its just a autozone one and I have another.

Canby was great. Was awesome getting to meet so many people.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hell yeh that was a fun weekend...

Left Canby at 2;15 pm Sunday afternoon, and just got home now :lol: :hyper: :hyper:

Would of been alot quicker but...

1 hr wait at the border.

and 2 different traffic jams on The I-5 :frantics:

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Haha yeah it was cool to meet everyone!

Im stopped in eugene for the night hanging with the girly. Will change the oil and adjust timing before I make the trip back to grants pass. Truck did great! That slight miss has gone away. So I think it was jet a fouled plug from moving everything back and forth and what not.

Thanks to EVERYONE who helped me out this weekend. I gotta say the ratsun guys are some of the coolest guys I have ever met. Super helpfull and willing to help out a fellow ratsuner. Im really bad with names so I can't name everyone off as there were many. But thanks for the help, the donated parts, and the good times! Pumped to get more done on the truck anhopefully next year will be a little smoother. I might be able to check out the show a little more Haha!

And also thanks for the "hard luck" award.... I think lol

That was some good shit...

:lol:

Whoda thought someone would have a rear main seal,and timing cover kit in their trunk :lol: :D

all I did was load the road spares that were in a box from years past :lol:

Just wanted to say thank you to all for a great weekend.

Will be there next year, requesting time for it today.

Sold a lot and bought too much as usual.

Been up and down the west coast and canby is by far the best show/meet. Worth the drive every time!!

To all who bought from me, thank you. Feedback is always appreciated.

To all who sold to me. Well now I got more than what i started with...

See yah next year.

So this weekend I learned an important lesson.

If you want to meet EVERYONE from the Ratsun board who're at an event... blow up your engine.

Great time folks. So, we building a complete car next year?

Hey~ it worked for Brandon!