Canby 2011

sick620

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

o and i drove my jetta and was talking to someone in the car show, forgot who, and i told em that yeah i had to drive the jetta and they were like yeah i seen it out in the parkin lot. they said it in like its kinda cool manner without sayin so outright so i didn't feel so bad about takin it. lol :D

we usually do one but everyone bailed right after awards, I was there till 9pm :blink:

I didnt even see most of you guys leaving

Now I feel bad. I was almost to Tacoma before I remembered I left that broken windshield leaning against the fence for someone to clean up..... my bad. :blush:

I got well north of Portland and was falling asleep at the wheel. Gassed up got a double espresso, drank it and pulled over on the on ramp and had a snooze. 15 min later I was RTG!

Friday night clutch swap....

Canby2011013Large.jpg

Somethin's wrong....

Canby2011012Large.jpg

Canby2011017Large.jpg

Saturday PM motor swap....

Canby2011020Large.jpg

Even in the dark.

Canby2011025.jpg

Canby2011019Large.jpg

Send in the clown...

Canby2011018Large.jpg

Canby2011026.jpg

You know I had been planning on canby 2011 since early 2010 (Was unable to go to the 2010 one) and I still felt under prepared and rushed. Next year will be different.

.................. I say that every year :blink:

Oh yes, I found 2 pennies in every tote, 4 pennies in my cooler and a few random ones in my truck bed! Someones ass pennies were infecting ratsun base camp.......may need to have more safety meetings on that subject pumpkin.........we are all counting on you....never forget.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Oh yes, I found 2 pennies in every tote, 4 pennies in my cooler and a few random ones in my truck bed! Someones ass pennies were infecting ratsun base camp.......may need to have more safety meetings on that subject pumpkin.........we are all counting on you....never forget.

deleting is cheating, do you like gladiator movies :lol:

I had a fellow ratsuner come and ask me if they could borrow my honda carbon fiber hood so they could drag something. Due to the bad ass game with a frisbee disk that flew for miles, I didnt think nothing of it and said sure. 20 min later Pumpkin slid by.... :huh: :blink:

Canby2011025.jpg

You can see his @ss in the background, normally something like this would not bother me other than the fact I wasnt invited :crying: :lol: