My GOON UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No subs, their a full range 8 inch high freq speaker with custom crossovers. No I didn't build boxes. The mdf seals right up against the panel with a little foam tape. Sounds so nice now good mid bass crystal highs combined with my mb quart componets up front.

I believe he got the arm rest from me. I come across them all the time. Several different Datsuns came with this style arm rests that will bolt into a 510 or a 620, most of the times they are black sometimes blue. I will get some more soon since i sold the ones I had pretty quick. Not exactly like stock ones with chrome strip, but I think they look just as good.

hate to see straight hoods go rusty but I have to say it looks Gangsta.

struts look good also

I wish my hood was straight that hood is actually buckled by the hinges hence why I just let it remain rusted if it woulda be a nice hood I would of painted it. That why theirs fiberglass hoods for ha ha ha

• 2 weeks later...

The diff was to tight it was howling its in the process of getting setup now. So in the mean time I got my wheels n tires put together got my wheel spacers, and longer studs installed I'm using a 5/16 spacer, which barley clears on stock 280zx struts. I'm wishing I woulda kept the 510 struts and just went with willwood brakes at this point. Not a huge fan of the wheel spacers and narrow zx track width. Anyways Moar pics!

IMG_20110416_125529.jpg

IMG_20110416_120133.jpg

IMG_20110416_151611.jpg