My GOON UNDER CONSTRUCTION!!

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

More sound please.

Yea my speaker holes kinda suck I know! I'm a welder not a carpenter cut me some slack. Waiting for my bro to finish my crossovers and bring his router over. Then I got some nice viynl to wrap them in.

IMG_20110306_144932.jpg

IMG_20110306_144940.jpg

Well the key to this build was I could walk away from it when I needed too. It will never be a daily driver.

Great job so far that is a cool lookin Ratsun dig the hood and the rest of the exterior. Its a shame you won't let it continue its life as a (now really fast) grocery getter. Any way great job all around.

Cause I'm fat and lazy and like being able to get to shit quickly if I have to. And I don't like hacking up my car anymore than I have too. Plus my suspension stuff is already a close fit. I will prolly get some kinda cover for the batt eventually just not a huge priority right now.

I like the idea of having the battery accessible too. I am thinking of going with a small cased gel battery mounted under the back. Then put a master cut off switch in the engine bay.

Just giving you crap anyway. Looks good man.