210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

after sitting for over four years i decided to do a complete interior tear down, all i left was the dash and headliner. i gave it a very thorough cleaning by vacuuming, washing the entire inside, inner panels, floors and rear section. the headliner, all plastic panels, dash, panels, and back sides of everything too. i removed the front and rear seats, rug doctor cleaned and turbo dried them after. i decided to leave the rug out for now because there is a small water leak on the drivers side front floor and i want to track it down. IMG_0977.jpg

ive noticed datsuns in florida are marketed for alot more than most other states, i wonder how much they end up selling for

Florida cars do seem to have their share of rust problems. Maybe low/no rust cars fetch a premium there like they do up north?

I think they're dreaming on the price, though...

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Back again into the 210 game..cool.gif

this time is an 82 A15 5 speed 147xxx miles

only photo for now it was raining more to come soonhyper.gif

001.jpg

Welcome back to the game! Sweet looking 210 you got, has it been lowered?

almost flying colors, maybe you can make out the rat under the rear driver side marker

Ooohh, I like the mooneyes hubcaps. Always wondered what those would look like on a B210. Are those 13's?

• Like 1

Ooohh, I like the mooneyes hubcaps. Always wondered what those would look like on a B210. Are those 13's?

well as you can see they do ok in my b210, yeah there 13" but they snap onto z car 6 spoke mag 14 pretty well