Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Am I the only one who thinks the B210 looks similar to a mustang? I'm pretty sure the one next to my datto is a '68.

0361.jpg

0362.jpg

0363.jpg

0364.jpg

Granted, the mustang is larger in every aspect, except it doesn't stand as tall. I need a good shot of the side of my car, as I said in my first thread, the second owner did some stuff, I'm not too sure about. The front is quite soft, but the struts seem to still be doing their jobs. The rear, is quite hard, but again, the shocks seem to be doing their jobs. The reason the rear is hard, sounds sooooooooooooooo bad, is he put some coils on the shocks themselves. Why? I shall only find out when I take them off. Could be the leafs are weak, but still, it's quite scary looking. The coils are twisted and slightly deformed. I know I should take them off for safety reasons, I might do that tomorrow, but as most here in the west coast, the weather is getting cold again. Here in Bullhead City AZ, it might snow tomorrow. Bhc is one of the hottest places in the world. It can get over 110F/43C, just in case there are lazy people who don't want to convert, and stay that way for months on end. We had a drought last almost a year here, not a single cloud in the sky.

Sorry I went off topic, but I've got a rake going on, and I don't like it. It needs to be lower, much lower.

Remember:

* Good seat belts are almost as effective as air bags. just don't sit close to the steering wheel

* The B210 was computer designed with crumple zones

SURVIVED

By the way, the driver's side is on the right

20320.jpg

Had an accident almost two months ago. The B210 was a write off. Luckily I escaped with only a broken right mandible, finger tendon cuts on left hand and cuts and bruises (33 stitches in all).

We are all for keeping it but with my fiance out of work and me dumping money into school selling is one of the only options, I truly don't want to and would hope to sell it to a datsun enthusiast on this site. who knows tho i might win the lotto haha.