210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

You got a deal! But I gotta source a R fender, I got a L fender and a grille Ready and waiting! ;)

Is the Right Fender Damaged? And I know I probably have asked this before but will I also need the 1979 Hood or will my stock work Fine with the conversion?

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is the Right Fender Damaged? And I know I probably have asked this before but will I also need the 1979 Hood or will my stock work Fine with the conversion?

You Cant Have the one off my car! I been lookin all the time and only got one left that I just put on, so I have my old, slightly bent, left front! Gotta put the hustle on the right front naow!

And the hood is the Same!

You will have to put in some round headlight buckets though!

You Cant Have the one off my car! I been lookin all the time and only got one left that I just put on, so I have my old, slightly bent, left front! Gotta put the hustle on the right front naow!

And the hood is the Same!

You will have to put in some round headlight buckets though!

Check out my Pics I just posted and look at the Hood on mine and compare it to youra. The 79 doesnt go straight across it kinda curves and straight then curves again around the headlights.

Check out my Pics I just posted and look at the Hood on mine and compare it to youra. The 79 doesnt go straight across it kinda curves and straight then curves again around the headlights.

Shit your right, didnt even think of that. I was concentrating on the lip at the corner! Good thing I got a good hood too!

This One! Kinda hard to see in these Oics!

100_3281.jpg

100_3282.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...