• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i just saw this that made sad :(:(

http://sandiego.crai...2725295739.html

I have a 1981 Datsun 210 rare n clean exept fo da accident it was in .da car was park n someone hit me I got a few parts to fix it da car runs n it's motor is rebuilt 1.5 l carburetor save gas 35 mpg , 4 spd tranny no grind ,clutch cylinder does have air needs to b bleed 800 obo give me a call at not parting don't ask

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

5W35P25X53m83p23oabbs22e12b3aeb001f3d.jpg5O55V25P63n93kb3p6bbs4077e5aad52d171c.jpg5O35V65Z43pb3od3l8bbs83a86c15b05410c9.jpg5V55O65W23n03p13o1bbs11c996beadce1535.jpg

Just posted this in teh East Coast Classified thread, but I thought y'all would dig it too.

Sounds like a pretty sweet price for this b210 and with all the engine work and a parts car in VA. $1500 Looks like baby supras ta boot.

b210 in VA

5Q05U55S13nf3kb3m6bblaee7948788f5142d.jpg

5V35T25Q13n93k23pabbl5c7d2e4feb211449.jpg

Parts Car

5O65P55R23m03p63l2bblceb9b4c0996419cb.jpg

Buy that, make this! :D

DatsunB210HoneyBee.jpg

• 2 months later...

im new here. just thought i'd share pics of my baby. just love these b310s. 1980 datsun 120y

gallery_11897_1135_78139.jpg

Cool! :thumbup: What's the story behind that? You don't see many of those in the US.

BTW where is the opening on that air cleaner? I haven't seen that style before.

Cool! :thumbup: What's the story behind that? You don't see many of those in the US.

BTW where is the opening on that air cleaner? I haven't seen that style before.

Well got this car back in 03 for my 18th bday. Drove it for almost a year before moving to the US. Its been parked eversince. These pics are from when I went back home(Trinidad) in 2010. The original A12 was shot so I replaced it with this A15 from a Nissan Vanette. Was surprised on how much more performance I got with this baby. I would love to take a vacation and go back and get this baby running again. Just need some cash.

The air cleaner came in the Vanettes. There's supposed to be a hose running from the back left corner of that 'cap' on the carb to a canister for the air cleaner. That cap can be turned around and a cold air intake cone filter can be attached to it.

Well got this car back in 03 for my 18th bday. Drove it for almost a year before moving to the US. Its been parked eversince. These pics are from when I went back home(Trinidad) in 2010. The original A12 was shot so I replaced it with this A15 from a Nissan Vanette. Was surprised on how much more performance I got with this baby. I would love to take a vacation and go back and get this baby running again. Just need some cash.

The air cleaner came in the Vanettes. There's supposed to be a hose running from the back left corner of that 'cap' on the carb to a canister for the air cleaner. That cap can be turned around and a cold air intake cone filter can be attached to it.

The Nissan Vans had the engine under the floor, so there isn't room for a regular air cleaner.

Thanks, that makes sense on the placement then. Its a Datsun, it'll wait until you get back.... Although I guess that would be a long drive from Trinidad to South Dakota :lol:, however think of all the non-US spec parts you could bring back :thumbup:

Thanks, that makes sense on the placement then. Its a Datsun, it'll wait until you get back.... Although I guess that would be a long drive from Trinidad to South Dakota :lol:, however think of all the non-US spec parts you could bring back :thumbup:

lol..well I want to get a 210 one day and when I do..the first thing im gonna do is go back and get me some non-usa bumpers and grille. im gonna make it look just like my beloved. would like to get me a 79 2 door sedan with a 4 or 5 speed. And speakin of 5 speed i want to convert this one to a 5 speed(the auto trans is slllooooowwww!!). 5 speeds arent common down there so I'll have to get one here and ship it. oh yeah..and a nice weber carb wouldn't be bad either.She needs some work but wont take much to get running. I got it started the last time i went. it just needs a carb, battery, tires and the brakes need an overhaul, and fresh fluids of course.

• 3 weeks later...

lol..well I want to get a 210 one day and when I do..the first thing im gonna do is go back and get me some non-usa bumpers and grille. im gonna make it look just like my beloved. would like to get me a 79 2 door sedan with a 4 or 5 speed. And speakin of 5 speed i want to convert this one to a 5 speed(the auto trans is slllooooowwww!!). 5 speeds arent common down there so I'll have to get one here and ship it. oh yeah..and a nice weber carb wouldn't be bad either.She needs some work but wont take much to get running. I got it started the last time i went. it just needs a carb, battery, tires and the brakes need an overhaul, and fresh fluids of course.

Sunny, you need bumpers like mine... I can try to hook u up... they are $$ though.

I havn't been on Ratsun enough lately! Just saw this

the day i bought it

DatsunB210001.jpg

first set of wheels

DatsunB210208.jpg

Photoshop with dry rot tiny tires in the driveway

chopb210.jpg

At The Mitty, these tires are on the car in the first pic! stretched them on the 13x8! too tall for sure, but they where brand new {years old, but never used}

cd37ff3b.jpg

Charlie bucket. It's Enrique from Canada. I met you at the Mitty. I love this phot man. How's the fam?