210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

so quick question sorta random thread to post this in but i didnt think it deserved its own thread, my throttle cable broke through the housing and is now pinching, i cant find one besides one for a 120 and b210 74-77 would this work? i've already purchased one from thailand but didn't fit my fault for not putting the RHD factor into play. any help?

You are correct. I have one of each, just checked and the RHD is almost twice as long.

We use B210 cables on B110 although they are a different part number they are just a little bit longer.

I always carry a spare, it's the most likely part to break.

i tried ordering and it wouldnt work it keeps saying my billing address is off its pissing me off cause i think i know my own address haha but whatever ill try over the phone monday or somthing. Yeah and the 120y one i purchased was a little more forceful when it came time to thread on so that through major flags for me i dunno where i even put that cable hmm whatever.

KB310RFU -- where did you see this?

K- Coupe

B310 Datsun model series, 4th generation of Sunny (B10, B110, B210, B310)

-R 2-dr sedan

-F five speed

-U United States market

That is the the FU model that got 47mpg.

i found it on the plate under the hood.... i do not have the nine ninety head though, i think mine is the forty seven h or the seventy four h or something like that.

The wheels aren't the factory ones, they look like your standard aluminum anticancer racingm wheels with the small round holes, but these are steel instead of aluminum, and they are 13"x6" which will make it handle much nicer after I drop it about 4" up front and 2" in back.

I use my Moto Droid to post, and it "auto corrects" and puts in a word if I spell one wrong, it decided today that American should be spelled anticancer, so there you go.

They look like American Racing wheels... that makes more sense.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi totally new to this site. My name is Ira and I live in Cayucos, Ca. I have a 1979 210 1.4 4spd with about 116k on it. It was rescued from the rain forest of mendocino. Its a semi rust bucket but I'm in love! The thing runs like a champ. I'd like to post photos for every one but not sure how to do it from my phone. I noticed there isn't a spot to add photos to my post.

Ok...This is my 1979 210!!! This car is from Northern California and lived out in the redwoods right next to the south fork of the Eel River for most its life. I got the car from my aunt who got it from a man she called her brother who passed away. He was a pilot and an all around cool guy. He was the original owner I'm pretty sure. The car is special to me because I have some memories of the guy being nice to me as a little kid giving me rides on his dirt bike and stuff. Anyway... The car has about 116k on the ticker, lots of surface rust and some good rust in typical areas like battery tray and bottoms of the doors etc etc, the interior is pretty much shot. I have replaced the water pump, thermostat, & radiator. The radiator is actually for an automatic but it works.I have lots of questions of course but for now i'll just show you the pics.