210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I would KILL for a clean pair of Earl Hughes plate rings... :blink: :blink: :blink:

Fresh pic of mine...

100_2601small.jpg

Really? Are they that rare? :huh:

Dat's hot right there! You done one heck of a job with that one. I remember seeing it on the CL but you had already bought before I could go look at it. Love that grill, I wish I could get one like that for mine.

Really? Are they that rare? :huh:

Rare? Very. Valuable? Not very. :P

I collect license plate rings from North Texas Datsun dealers of the '70s. I have one decent used Earl Hughes, a few from Grubbs Datsun in Bedford, NEW Datsun in Dallas, Trophy Datsun in Mesquite, etc. I dig the Earl Hughes rings because they say Fort Worth on them. :cool:

You done one heck of a job with that one. I remember seeing it on the CL but you had already bought before I could go look at it.

I must have spoken with 10-12 people who said (after seeing it), "I wish I had went and looked at that thing." :lol:

It was on craigslist for at least two months and no one even went and looked at it. They said they had a couple of people who were just looking for good cheap transpo, but they were all scared off by the carb problems. No Datto enthusiasts except me.

Love that grill, I wish I could get one like that for mine.

There are plenty of cool grills out there for yours too. :cool:

I would be uber jealous of this one... :blink:

vpaluh.jpg

vux4l.jpg

Rare? Very. Valuable? Not very. :P

I collect license plate rings from North Texas Datsun dealers of the '70s. I have one decent used Earl Hughes, a few from Grubbs Datsun in Bedford, NEW Datsun in Dallas, Trophy Datsun in Mesquite, etc. I dig the Earl Hughes rings because they say Fort Worth on them. :cool:

I must have spoken with 10-12 people who said (after seeing it), "I wish I had went and looked at that thing." :lol:

It was on craigslist for at least two months and no one even went and looked at it. They said they had a couple of people who were just looking for good cheap transpo, but they were all scared off by the carb problems. No Datto enthusiasts except me.

There are plenty of cool grills out there for yours too. :cool:

I would be uber jealous of this one... :blink:

vpaluh.jpg

vux4l.jpg

Plz tell me where I can find these bumpers and grill! That would look so freakin sweet on my 210!

Plz tell me where I can find these bumpers and grill! That would look so freakin sweet on my 210!

This ain't a Honda. I can't just say, "Oh, buy one here". :P

It's gonna take some digging. I found my rear in a Sydney junkyard, and my front from a friend who recently returned from being stationed in Okinawa. If you want chrome, it's gonna take some work to source them. They are out there, but you have to dig. I'll be glad to help if I can, but it depends on how serious you are. This ain't a cheap game to play. ;)

Now, on the other hand, you can buy them new in fiberglass quite easily. :cool:

Restored.Jp sells fiberglass front and rear bumpers for the B310. You can try to order them through Restored.Jp at http://www.restored.jp/englishtop.htm

Or through their US distributor "Mastermind" at http://mastermindna.com/product-lines/restored

This ain't a Honda. I can't just say, "Oh, buy one here". :P

It's gonna take some digging. I found my rear in a Sydney junkyard, and my front from a friend who recently returned from being stationed in Okinawa. If you want chrome, it's gonna take some work to source them. They are out there, but you have to dig. I'll be glad to help if I can, but it depends on how serious you are. This ain't a cheap game to play. ;)

Now, on the other hand, you can buy them new in fiberglass quite easily. :cool:

Restored.Jp sells fiberglass front and rear bumpers for the B310. You can try to order them through Restored.Jp at http://www.restored.jp/englishtop.htm

Or through their US distributor "Mastermind" at http://mastermindna....-lines/restored

Kick @$$ man. If you can help me find those bumpers and grill, I'll pay you with beer! :lol: But for real, any help I can get right now would be great!

backinthedayz.jpg

my saggitarius 79 :]

A little fuzzy on that pic but your ride looks cleaner than mine does, sweet car you got there bud! I found my first JDM piece on ebay, found the front bumper in chrome and mint! Now I juss need a grill and rear bumper. I'll be riding in style! :cool:

• 3 weeks later...

heres my 1978 b210, i have had it for about 10 years now. when i got the car it came with 35,000kms and had a very poor paint job. the car was totally stock. i gave it a quick factory colour base clear paint job to clean it up, went through all of the suspension, exhaust, integra seats, weber carb, electronic dist, and misc other parts. the car has been sitting for four years so some rust has started to grow but i will deal with it soon. i just did the flex plate and starter too. it is now my daily and i love it again.  IMG_0973.jpg