210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

that sucks bad sorry to hear it man. i think im just going to roll and flare mine and rock the ones i got. im getting an entire motor drivetrain suspension set out of a totaled b210 and looking at dropping mine a few inches and getting the tires to tuck up. nothing stanceworks worthy just driving ha.

i rolled both my fenders but sionce i have a four door the rears were difficult and didnt really do much but tuck the inside liner, buy some ground controls fron the front and blocks in the rear or else cut the springs it took me like an hour to lower it. wanna go lower in the back so im gonna have to bend my own u bolts. post some pictures when your done.

im going to use b110 strut towers cut a few coils on the front shocks add camber plates to take out neg camber and flip the rear leaf spring. waiting on insurance to decide the fate of the donor car but it should drop it 2 inches. then im going to add a vw duckbill and hopefully some z flares. all spring and summer projects for now i have a 40 hour school week and a 25 hour work week. no daylight for the dato. :( have quad throttle boddies of a 1400cc motorcycle but need to make an intake too.

hey this is my first post i ought to show off my 210 it is a 1980 i have put bucket seats and a cherry bomb muffler and kyb shocks the wheels are enki 92's

60329_1559463258950_1006332723_1553935_1341184_n.jpg

rolling shot before bucket seats were installed

76630_1627042308384_1006332723_1691319_5709037_n.jpg

second shot with buckets yes they say drift on them and the mountains behind are my playground :)

• 2 weeks later...