210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey i'm new to the forum, nice 210's everyone. Hopefully I can get a pic up soon I have an 81' 210, got it for 350$ and it runs and drives great, in the past I have owned 2 Datsun pickups and have always had a thing for Datsun and recently discovered Ratsun.net so now I'm hooked, im located in Yakima, WA.

Hey i'm new to the forum, nice 210's everyone. Hopefully I can get a pic up soon I have an 81' 210, got it for 350$ and it runs and drives great, in the past I have owned 2 Datsun pickups and have always had a thing for Datsun and recently discovered Ratsun.net so now I'm hooked, im located in Yakima, WA.

is that this one? I was going to buy it... just because http://yakima.craigslist.org/cto/3078755125.html

5Ia5Fa5H73E93Me3H3c6e51159d3aceff10e7.jpg

is that this one? I was going to buy it... just because http://yakima.craigs...3078755125.html

5Ia5Fa5H73E93Me3H3c6e51159d3aceff10e7.jpg

Yup thats my car haha! So just a curious question, when I was just out of high school i drove my Datsun pickup to the bay area and bought a head, intake manifold with dual webers for a datsun 510, what motors will this head bolt to. Also the guy said it was out of a 510 police car and had a cam in it along with oil injectors on the inside of the valve cover for each valve. Is this a good piece?

One quarter of all the cars i've owned have been Datsun. First one was an 82 280zx, 80 280zx turbo, 74 260Z, 78 B210, and current cars 79 B310 and 98 Sentra.

Here's the 79

539583_482916508387677_860485704_n.jpg

Here's the 78 in the middle(literally) of being compounded.

ry400.jpg

Using chicken wire is all the rage in Tokyo. They call it "mesh".

GG whats this have to do with the price of rice in China? If you are refering to my grill opening.. it 3/16ths perforated aluminum, painted satin black..

other than that WTF? :) Walter Thomas Freedman

A 510 police car ... haha

Nismo sold oiler spray bars and cams that require it. The stock 510 cam didn't need such complexity.

Well that is the story I got when I bought the top end, you dont think its possible Japan used the 510 as a police car? lol im not talkin anytime recent bud...

Ok, it should be marked on the right (passenger) side.

Right beneath the 2nd spark plug.

Or on the front under the timing cover.

It would be easier to just take 20 pics from all angles, so we can see the chamber and all the carbs and the spray bar, might have the cam specs stamped on the end, or it could not have any. Either way its best to mic it and check.