210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok so, I'm going through my step dads garage looking for these parts i bought when i was 19 only to notice the dual webers and intake are missing off this head, is this even a 510 head? This is why step parents SUCK! I am so pissed! was gonna do some trading for parts on my 210!!!

Only been a ratsun member about a month. Came on here looking for parts originally. Just saw this thread. Here's my 1981 210. Because of the difficulty in finding parts I was beginning to think I was the only one left with a 210. Glad to see there are others out there. New paint and upholstery about 3 months ago.

grill.jpg

Also created new 1/4 panel emblems which need to be painted and put on. Original emblems are hard to come by.

DSCN0350_sm.jpg

As soon as I can get the blue dash assembly I got from vex120 painted brown it's replacing what's in there now. Recently replaced those plastic window cranks with metal ones from a 510 I got from Ranman72.

DSCN0351_sm.jpg

Thanks to ggzilla for the 1/4 window latches I now have in brown. Was able to toss the blue one I pulled for a replacement until I could find others.

DSCN0352_sm.jpg

Very Nice interior work!!

Thanks! I couldn't have been happier. The place I took it to did an amazing job. I had everything done. Headliner, visors, front and back seats, new carpet, back dash and I didn't have to rob a bank to pay for it. I've had the car nearly 23 years now. Figured it was about time. Showing Stanley (my 210) some love. :wub:

• Like 1

Met, thats a good head you have, it is an l series head so it wont work on your 210, but there are people who want it. It looks like its ben rebuilt alot tho, and apears to need one again.

Bummer about the webbers, but on the plus side , well there isnt one....

I like the 210 tho! Any luck on the strut?

Met, thats a good head you have, it is an l series head so it wont work on your 210, but there are people who want it. It looks like its ben rebuilt alot tho, and apears to need one again.

Bummer about the webbers, but on the plus side , well there isnt one....

I like the 210 tho! Any luck on the strut?

Yes i got lucky and Ranman has my parts at a good price!

After getting some parts for my round-eye conversion from Eagle_Adam..375730_4478932211641_2050932354_n.jpg.

Still need the right side fender and some round headlight brackets though... I'm not sure how long zipties will last.

do a search on this site: http://www.car-part.com

OR give woodfins a call at 888 883 4466 option 3 for parts. they're more costly than finding things at a yard yourself but when you don't have access to a car near you, and you're desperate like i have been at times, it's not a bad option. i've ordered a couple of things from woodfins. oddly enough if you check that car part site i put a link to some of the places i've received parts from have come up when i've done a search for other parts so it may save you money by cutting out the middle man (woodfins). but give those two a shot. who knows something that comes up in the car part search might be at a salvage yard in your area. good luck!

• 3 weeks later...

finally got the dash parts i got from vex210 painted brown. they came out really nice. i'll post pics once it's all been put together. stanley's dash is completely apart right now. hoping to get the 1/4 panel emblems i had made soon. a friend of a friend is doing them as a favor so i'm not complaining about how long it's taking. they were vacuum metallized last weekend. can't wait to see them. i'm hoping soon.

before

dash.jpg

after (along with some auto consoles i found and had to have painted)

dashpainted.jpg

didn't think it was necessary to paint the areas no one will see. save a little money :)