210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I put some of these up for sale if anyone would like a set. I don't have many. My car is still in the shop getting some things done to it or I'd post a photo of the emblems on.

emblem_painted_zps8d1a27f1.jpg

Thread can be found here: http://community.rat...-panel-emblems/

Only been a ratsun member about a month. Came on here looking for parts originally. Just saw this thread. Here's my 1981 210. Because of the difficulty in finding parts I was beginning to think I was the only one left with a 210. Glad to see there are others out there. New paint and upholstery about 3 months ago.

Also created new 1/4 panel emblems which need to be painted and put on. Original emblems are hard to come by.

As soon as I can get the blue dash assembly I got from vex120 painted brown it's replacing what's in there now. Recently replaced those plastic window cranks with metal ones from a 510 I got from Ranman72.

Thanks to ggzilla for the 1/4 window latches I now have in brown. Was able to toss the blue one I pulled for a replacement until I could find others.

Hi I have a car of these, is the same model and the same year ... know that engine brings agency? I'm just refreshing, but I'll know it takes some pieces where I can get? I'm from GUADALAJARA JAL MEX, parts that I need are:

grill

bezel and fourth quarter

emblems

console.

good day greetings

Hi I have a car of these, is the same model and the same year ... know that engine brings agency? I'm just refreshing, but I'll know it takes some pieces where I can get? I'm from GUADALAJARA JAL MEX, parts that I need are:

grill

bezel and fourth quarter

emblems

console.

good day greetings

ora paisano! saludos de california AHUA!

ive ben thru alot of b210s, cant realy even count them. ive had lots of "jdm" parts h89 heads, side draft intakes

but every one has that one part that seems to elude them.

the rarest of parts ive ever had trouble getting.... a stupid ass mirror. you think it would be easy? nope, bought a whole car for this lol. and now i found it in boxes havnt touched since the move. to bad im ou of b210s lol

2012-10-12092201.jpg

2012-10-12092219.jpg

2012-10-12092206.jpg

2012-10-12092213.jpg

ive ben thru alot of b210s, cant realy even count them. ive had lots of "jdm" parts h89 heads, side draft intakes

but every one has that one part that seems to elude them.

the rarest of parts ive ever had trouble getting.... a stupid ass mirror. you think it would be easy? nope, bought a whole car for this lol. and now i found it in boxes havnt touched since the move. to bad im ou of b210s lol

is this for a b210? and not a 210? cas I have yet to even see a b210 at the junkyard which makes the whole car more rare then mine around here

• 1 month later...

For anyone who is interested I just posted an owner's manual and service manual for a 1981 210. Thread found here: http://community.ratsun.net/topic/49640-1981-datsun-210-manual-pdfs/

Also, finally got the emblems I made on my car. I'm still replacing things and as soon as I get the radio and wheel caps on (I had to get other rims to fit the wheel caps so I have to change out the tires) I'll post some photos. Meanwhile here's what the emblems I made look like on the car.

qtr_panel.jpg

The car is now being driven back to California. Hungington Beach? Goodbye you will be missed.

Posted under Project Datto by mistake. Story and

For an East Coast - Southern Car it is super clean. 80K two owner, original paint, never even ha http://community.ratsun.net/topic/46815datsun-210-310-120y-sunny-pretty-solid-survior/

photobucket-25831-1340054253231.jpg

photobucket-26201-1340054255746.jpg

photobucket-39495-1349119416487.jpg

photobucket-1475-1349119419338.jpg

photobucket-23946-1346531922451.jpg

2012-08-29_13-11-15_141.jpg

2012-08-29_08-43-47_207.jpg

2012-08-29_08-24-29_95.jpg