210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

Could always see if an upholstery shop could cover it in some thin leather/vinyl? Some of the high end European cars, and a few upscale GM products, have done this for ages.

Might class it up a bit.  B)

Something like this:

a2079151355a3eb6ffdaf_m.jpg

I've thought about that. There's a company out here called Just Dashes and I think they can do it. When I called over there to see what they do and how much they were telling me about all the other stuff they're branching out into. It's an option and I may have to if I can't get that stupid new knob to work.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It would be very unique.  :thumbup:

Yup, I will make that happen. This resto has been several months in the making and I'm not half assing it at this point. Come too far.

EDIT: Although I have not had the car painted on the inside because I'm afraid of people taking him apart and mangling him. My 1/4 window latch and dome light suffered when I had the upholstery done. Dome was easy enough to get but the latches not so much. Was lucky ggzilla had a set. So the paint will look crusty on the inside but I'm ok with that.

Looking good Box, your car is cleaning up very nice! I got some center consoles from John (DastunFreak) a while back, I need to get off my butt and start making some fiberglass repo's of them. tile then, I'll just leave this here.

IMAG0865.jpg

Thanks Lonestar! Just waiting on the felt run for the window track to come in from Thailand and that's the last piece I'm waiting on. Need to get the stupid knob to work and finish sanding the rearview. Now I'm thinking about getting the inner door seal off ebay. Your car looks great! I like how it's painted.

How difficult is it to make repos? Often think I should do that with all those plastic pieces.

My trouble is finding parts that are brown. Everything I find for the interior is blue or black. I have to keep painting everything. Now I'm just keeping some of the black pieces black and using them as accent marks in the car like my door latch covers and the seatbelt bolt covers. But a wooden steering wheel.... :wub:  Ha! Hell I've had the car 24 years and I'm never going to sell. I may change my mind. Perhaps when the plastic finally disintegrates and blows away in the wind.

My trouble is finding parts that are brown. Everything I find for the interior is blue or black. I have to keep painting everything. Now I'm just keeping some of the black pieces black and using them as accent marks in the car like my door latch covers and the seatbelt bolt covers. But a wooden steering wheel.... :wub:  Ha! Hell I've had the car 24 years and I'm never going to sell. I may change my mind. Perhaps when the plastic finally disintegrates and blows away in the wind.

Yeap I know I had the factory one and it was in mint condition, I put it up on ebay and it didnt lasted a day or two jejeje, and since I needed the spacer for the nardi wheel, I said to my self what hell is gonna occupy space around so I let it go for good.

Luckily my steering wheel is in pretty good shape. It's a teeny bit crusty around the horn button but it's not horrible. I've replaced all the broken and crusty plastic pieces in the car except the shift knob. Working on that. If I had to get another steering wheel it would be the wooden one.

This 200SX wheel is awesome------------

I just sold a B210 wheel that is the same style, only black

It is awesome! Loved the one in my B210. As far as I've seen, the B210 version only came in black. I've seen the 200SX version in black, blue, and tan. Which means you could find one to suit all the B310 interior colors.    :thumbup: