210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Here are some interior shots of "My Lady" aka the goon with the cow on the hood. A thankyou to Colourbox for the dash!!! I now know what my dash is SUPPOSED to look like! :thumbup:

The first pictures are of what the dash used to look like, and of some of the rest of what is left of my seats. The last picture is my dash now! :w00t:

100_0596.jpg

100_0597.jpg

100_0598.jpg

100_0599.jpg

Well that made a difference. Looks like someone tore up the dash assembly to get at the radio. That happened to me about 17 years ago. At least the stupid kid that raped, violated and victimized Stanley (my 210) was caught two days later and I got my radio back. Luckily Nissan still had a cluster I could purchase to replace the one that snot brat busted. I tried to get the cops to let me have him. He'd have no arms and legs right about now.

Heck ya it did! Poop on kids who ruin other peoples' stuff. I don't understand people sometimes... Yes, I got those in there as well! Sorry, I forgot to take a picture of those... :blush:  I need to hit up the hardware store because I don't have anything to screw the e-brake cover down with and I have 1 screw holding on my dash bezel...

Yeah it was weird. When I pulled the cover the screws were already gone. Who takes just the screws? It's usually the part you're after not the screws. Next time I go to my mom's I'll dig through the stuff I have in her garage and see if I can find the metal tray for the ashtray.

Glad to see it outside the garage for a change.  ^_^

XD Yeah, been driving her more now. Still purring right along but still, I gotta show her some loving, thinking about some fender mirrors and getting the JDM bumper put on.

• 3 weeks later...