210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

210052_zpsbbd6eb86.jpg

This is my mod to the trans tunnel, sits back about 5.25" from the stock location.

u r da man for pic's, now the h165 rearend is that stock because i'm not sure about that. your h165 can hold together on a sr spinning it to death. i do know that h190 is the beefier one and hard to come up on.

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hey, all you 210 freaks! I just converted my 1980 (12/79) Sudan to the 1979 front end. I had damage to my driver side fender and I wanted to switch over to round headlights. So now I have a bunch of parts that would fit on 210 '80-'82. Find my listing in parts if interested!

• Like 1

from which model have you sourced out that metal bumber please?

That bumper is from the early round head lamp model on most foreign markets, some came with rubber end caps on top of the chrome from what I've seen around. But it will fit the square headlight model as well.

Yeah but it won't look right. The one with the rubber ends is the ulgy U.S version, the metal one (like in that pic above) is of the JDM bumper that was not sold here in the states. The JDM metal bumper is rare to come by. The Fiberglass ones are easier to find.

Looks like i will have to be in luck then. There is a factory in finland that produces metal bumpers for the b310, but just the rear ones. I can't understand why they do not make the frontas welll. With regards to the fiberglass ones you mentioned, do you have a photo of pone by any chance

I am still on the look out for the H190 which should hold up with the way i drive

i'm guessing you upgraded to 280zx struts. i have two questions my man. 1 are the 280zx struts direct bolt ons to stock 210 control arms & tie rods & 2 did you have to swap out your master cylinder & brake booster if so what is the swap from? my research has come up empty.

i'm guessing you upgraded to 280zx struts. i have two questions my man. 1 are the 280zx struts direct bolt ons to stock 210 control arms & tie rods & 2 did you have to swap out your master cylinder & brake booster if so what is the swap from? my research has come up empty.

yes on the 280zx struts they will bolt in, i actually went with 240sx front suspension, and made a manual rack and pinion to fit.

yes on the 280zx struts they will bolt in, i actually went with 240sx front suspension, and made a manual rack and pinion to fit.

what are the advantages to upgrading to 280zx struts? i was plannings on doing it but then though about it. i love my 13's and also 280zx front suspension are pretty heavy... the b310 front brakes are actully pretty strong imo (:

what are the advantages to upgrading to 280zx struts?

Mainly bigger brakes, but also a better scrub radius, makes it easier to fit deep dish wheels, makes it much easier to buy parts for, and everything is beefier/stronger

the b310 front brakes are actully pretty strong 

When in good working condition, yes they are. And if you never take it on a track, they will probably be pretty decent for a long time to come.