Capital15

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I thought maybe one of your cars was hidden in the fray. The wagon was the first thing I noticed ^_^

No kidding, it's like, how do you not see it? It's like how people didn't see a guy a big f'ing orange clown wig run up and kick them in the nuts.

i want something like that for my sedan.   kind of like yours, or this one

Moi3Op3.jpg

i used to have a better photo of the fin but cant find it.  maybe DF can help me out if he sees this, hes the person i got the picture from originally.

• Like 2

i want something like that for my sedan.   kind of like yours, or this one

i used to have a better photo of the fin but cant find it.  maybe DF can help me out if he sees this, hes the person i got the picture from originally.

Once I get that "free car"  I will be able to make one for the sedans.

I know its a long ways...but are you going to Canby?

I used to have a ton of pics of that car, but no longer...   :sleep:

I am 99.9% sure that yellow car (and it's blue 4dr "twin") are using 240Z spoilers. They are a pretty damn good fit for a B210 2dr/4dr sedan. 

Something like this? http://www.thezstore.com/page/TZS/PROD/7RSW/50-1611

nice looks right.   its going to have to wait in line behind chrome bumpers for that price

canby is a pipe dream for me, im not in a position to justify a trip like that right now.   maybe next year when i have more of a savings.  

Didn't post in here cause mine is a B210, not a 210, but then I read through it all and B210s are welcome as well it seems so I'll share some fuzzy pics of my lawn ornament.

SAM_0184_zps1f5412f0.jpg

SAM_0186_zps26721836.jpg

SAM_0192_zpsef85b0d9.jpg

A15 with H89 head, strange one line in two lines out fuel pump:

SAM_0207_zps98381ae0.jpg

Haven't touched it yet due to waiting on the title to clear through DMV. Lots of plans, but we all know how that goes...

Datsunfreak, do you still know where to get fiberglass bumpers for these? I checked out restored japan and there dealer for US buyers and they only had items for Toyotas. Trying to get together a price list for everything I want/need for the B210.

A15 with H89 head, strange one line in two lines out fuel pump:

Very common. Unused port is a return line to the tank. Keeps it from overfilling the float bowl on the carb. 

Very odd it would have an A15 in it, though...

Datsunfreak, do you still know where to get fiberglass bumpers for these? 

Have only seen them for the B110 and B310, not B210.   :crying:

Yea, I was told that the engine was imported from japan. The only A15 H89 combo I can find using the 1200 tech wiki says it would have come from a c120 (vanette) but we all know that things get modified, so there really is no telling where this all came from. Thanks for the tip on the pump, no one else keyed me in on the return line.

That sucks about the bumpers. I know I want the smaller jdm style ones, but I can't really do $600 per bumper at the moment. All in good time I guess.