210's UNITE!!!!!!!!!

Capital15

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hope you kept the seat rails, it will make it much easier to fit seats to the 210.

Actually, no.... those seat rails will never fit in my 210 ever again. As i posted b4 i changed the welded factory floor braces for ones that i made using parts from a 240sx. So now, only 240sx seats will fit in my 210.

• 2 weeks later...

So I mentioned a while back that I picked up another Datsun. Here's the pics! :D

210-3.jpg

Towing her home... yes thats a Z3, tiny cars tow tiny cars... what?

210-4.jpg

210-1.jpg

Drove down to San Diego to get some new wheels for her from a fellow Ratsun member. :cool:

210-2.jpg

The motor is seized, so after tearing into it I decided Im either putting the L28 from the Z in there when I swap the turbo motor into that. Or I'm looking at a 13b rotary ;) Slam it, repaint it white. The interior is close to perfect baby blue. Sooo cute.

120yc.jpg

heres my 120y i just picked up, i know it looks rough from this angle, but up close you can see its clearly just surface rust

AHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! :P A little bit of paint, use a paint roller, you won't be able to tell from 30 feet away.

• Like 1

The round headlight 210 was only made for like 1 year! They are the rare ones, and I love em! I got 2 79s, bout to sell the goon!

Wanna trade then Both Fenders and Grille From the 79 Goon so I can convert my square light 210 with rounds. I will trade you the ZX11 Carbs Straight Trade, HoW bout it?

Wanna trade then Both Fenders and Grille From the 79 Goon so I can convert my square light 210 with rounds. I will trade you the ZX11 Carbs Straight Trade, HoW bout it?

You got a deal! But I gotta source a R fender, I got a L fender and a grille Ready and waiting! ;)