What JDM really said.

JDM510

i want this truck!!!!

but right now im broke would you be willing to hold it for a month????

btw its 420!!!

skunk

well i really do need it gone, not because i need the money or i cant have it i just need room so i can buy this z iv been lookin at.

the truck does need some head work. but it starts first try every time

It started makeing a light ticking noise, i think its just one of the rockers, guess it could be the cam or a bearing, but yeah. Iv seen a couple L heads on CL for like $60. i might pic one up and toss it on,

i might be abel to work something out with you were you came get it as soon as you can and you pay me latter. i just need more room.

JDM510

yeah well i really like this truck i just had one just like it same color and my dad sold it out from under me to the nehbor... actully he traded it for rent....but i guess thats life... but yeah i have about 350 right now and could have the rest within the next month... so i dont know if your ok with that or what but i have a tow dolly and dont care if the truck dont run ill drag it out of their "as is"!!!!

skunk

well then fill your gas tank come get it and give me what you can for now, we can right up a little contract saying that you will pay for the rest within 30days or so. and you can take her home.

iv also got a canopy and and truck bed tool box that will fit the truck you can have eather one if you want.

also the front window it cracked but i have and extra one its just been to cold for me to put it in.

JDM510

yeah dude this truck is like a god send if this goes threw cuz i really mis my dads truck he just got rid of and thought id never see one again.. the body one this one even seems a lil beter then his...

but yeah only issue is i work all this week and wont be able to make it to pick it up till this weekend or early next week.. if your cool with that.. this truck is mine and i will even come up with some kind of colateral like jelry or something you can mail back to me when i send the rest of the payment jsut to ease your mind a lil bit!!!

skunk

yeah shes in great shape, this weekend is fine, i work all week to and only have fridays and saturdays off so i under stand, dont worry about colateral my house eats my stuff and i would be worryed that it might go missing.

even if you coldnt make it till early next week im home all day i work graveyard so im just normly sleeping all day but if we made a plan and fig a time i could make it work.

JDM510

alright dude im getting excited... but i also noticed on the thread that dude was supos to come get it.. im going to start pawning shit to make money for gas.. so i dont wana get this all set up jsut to find out some one scooped up from under me... nor would i want to scoop it out from under some one else... although i do love this truck and want it!!!

skunk

it was one of skibs friends that wanted it, he was going to come down two weeks ago to come get it, they had some probs because they went out drinking the night befor and they could not find every one to make the trip.

then they were going to come down last week but the guy buying the truck ened up taping into his saved cash and only hade the money for the truck and 25 for gas.

skib was doing all the talking on buying this from me and got sick of being the middle man for his friend. he gave his friend my number last saturday and his friend is yet to call me. His friend is not a datsun guy he just wanted a good gas car that skib could help him work on.

so thats two times they have flaked on me and im yet to get anykind of phone call saying they still want it so dont worry about it, if he really wanted it he would have called me himself to say sorry for wasting my time.

JDM510

yeah i got a way to get it and money income so paying for the truck is nto a problem soo yeah this truck is going to be a cali truck soon and in my drive way!!!

skunk

well just let me know when you fig out what day is going to work for you and about what time you will be here and ill find a way to work it out.

JDM510

k man im going to start selling off my shit to get the money for this trip!!!! ill let you know asap.. but just know THIS IS MY TRUCK!!!!

skunk

oh yeah heres my number (edit) ***-***-**** names kelly by the way

JDM510

yeah i already been their im looking at 167 bucks each way for gas soo yeah going to be hitting up the pawn shop for some cash or something but dont trip we will make it happen

skunk

if it comes down to the right day of the week we could prob let you crash here for the night, so your not driving for 32 hours.Ill have to talk to the other people of the house to make sure they are all ok with it, but ill let you know.

JDM510

trucks stil mine right??? i just got back pawned a bunch of shit got a good amount of gas money so its looking good for this weekend man!!!!

skunk

yeah, right now your the only one realy trying to get it, iv got a couple other pms but nothing real, more just people asking and talking about wanting it and not so much trying to do anything about geting it.

JDM510

well dude im on track and building the plan to go get this thing.. renting tow dollys and everything you know... soo i cant get all this shit ready then hear this weekend some one scooped it up ill be heart broken man!!! lol

skunk

Your going and selling your shit for gas money and willing to drive 20+ hours to get it and skibs bud cant even give me a phone call. i havnt hurd anything from them sence last saturday. If his friend really wanted the car he would have at lest called and said sorry for fucking up my weekend.

JDM510

yeah becuz im true with that shit man im all about getting a datto and these guys are down to drink and fuck off...

trucks mine soo tell people you dont even have it no more ill be their this weekend to get it!!!!!

skunk

so you can crash at our place for the night so you dont have to make the drive in one night. Hope your smoke friendly. we got a air mattress or a couch whatever. juse let me know what time you plan to leave your place and how long you think it should take you to get here,

One thing i wanted to ask, how much are you planing on giving me this weekend??

Iv sold alot of cars for being only 24,

i find one fix it up see something eles that needs work sell one to buy the other blah blah blah.

but iv never let some one make payments, it makes me a little nervous to say the least.

Not saying i think your a bad person i just dont know you and dont really see whats to stop you from leaving ratsun and then me never seeing or hearing from you again.

this is me just thinking out loud

oh yeah there is a uhal place here, thats like 50 for a tow dolly, that way you dont have to drag a empty one up here.I might (big might) be aboul to go get one myself and put the truck on it befor you get here, but i dont see that being ok with my better half being that it would be in her name (uhal dont trust me no more lol) and shes really nervous about thos kind off things but yeah just thought i would let you know all this. let me know were your at with this/ peace

JDM510

i already rented the tow dolly becuz i had to use my moms credit card...... i would nto be to worried about the payments cuz once i get back with the truck it till be paid off within a few weeks....

i have 150 over the amount of gas money and the money i spent to rent the trailor i have about 350 (gas and hauler) into the trip so far.. im in the process of selling more items so i can atleast give you 250.. then the next week after i get home anohter 200 then the week after the other 200 then its paid off....

staying the night is a sweet idea i just might take you up on that IDC about smoke lol... but im a ryder and will prolly jsut wana get right back on the road and get home lol....

soo yeah it should be no problems here.. few questions?? is the truck curently registerd??.. do you have the title??? im going to be crossing state lines and dont wana have no hassels...

so yeah tell your better half to ease her mind and once you meet me youll see im a legit guy and everything is on the up and up...

by the way i thank you soo much for helping make it posible to own this truck..

JDM510

one more thing is im VERY big in the datsun sceen down here and popular on ratsun soo yeah it would nto be easy for me to jsut disapeir nor is that my MO... im a down to earth guy and a storng beliver in karma.. so yeah man you got me scared now lol

skunk

sweet, any yeas i have title (clean) and good tags,

JDM510

yeah good cuse theirs a few check points.. just wanna make sure im legit when i roll threw them you know???

skunk

one thing i ask, is when you get new plates for the truck, would you ship me the old ones back? ill pay for the shiping and all, just my girlfriend likes those old plates and really wants to keep them, we have a small collection of old plates.

JDM510

yeah no problem

ill even pay the shipping idc lol... should only be a few bucks they will fit in a envilope.........

i noticed it said it had a weber???? their might be some kind of first inspection.. since im bringing it from out of state so i may have to bolt all the stock items back on.. if you have any one it that would be great... if not i can scrounge up stock parts at a junk yard that will jsut take up a lil more time....

however i think its cool it has a weber cuz the stock hitachis are trash lol

skunk

oh shit i forgot about that, yeah i dont have the stock carb anymore it was more then done, i gave it to nukeday to use for parts for a few carbs he had laying around, i have two weber carbs one on my daliy driver and an extra one, both are in need of rebuilds, the one on my truck poors out tons of gas, and the other one cant hold idle very well. the one that wont hold idle is torn apart right now, i was in the middle of rebuilding it to put on my truck and then was going to put the one on my truck on the blue truck.

JDM510

ok soo their is not a carb on the truck right now???

skunk

right now no. but i have a carb to put on there. just not a stock one.

JDM510

k no problem man i thought she was a runner.. but after the deal your giving me i cant pass it up i can do everything my self plus ill end up redoing most the motor stuff anyways..maybe a swap down the road idk

skunk

she'll run fine, the carb im puting on there is on my DD. it just leaks some fule. if you want ill give you the other weber with the rebuild kit, idk. only thing youll have to do in run a manual choke cable.

and yeah 650 for a this 620 is a deal, im the second owner (from what i was told)

Iv also got another grill for it and a bumper thats still chrome.

and i know there not in the pics but i do have the door and kick panels for it.

skunk

oh yeah, what day are you thinking on being here?

JDM510

(Sent 09 April 2010 )

some time sunday or monday i will get a better idea once i get these last min thigns done here this way people dont freak when im gone for 2 days lol...im working on the truck to take right now.. you knwo changing oils and shit...

skunk

ok, well i work sunday, but will be up from like 4pm and leave for work at 10pm befor 4pm i will be sleeping, And monday i will only be home from 6pm-10pm.

skunk

and oh yeah if it is going to be sunday or monday, i dont think my girl will be ok with you staying the night being i wont be home and she will not be ok with sleeping in the house with some one she dont know. Even if i say its ok your a good person she will not do it.

JDM510

ok dude well i plan on leaving some time tonight..be their some time tomorow eveing and wont need to stay the night i will have 2 drivers.i got the money for the trip and 250 towards the truck. you are fine with that??? cuz i hate to drive all this way and you have a change of heart last min

JDM510

i just re counted i have 200 down for the truck would that be cool?? or should i pawn more shit?

JDM510

pretty much got eveything loaded up im ready to head out man jsut waiting on a ok from you then im going to hit the road man

skunk

just woke up, go for it. im fine with 200. what ever works.

JDM510

well i have the later just like i said i dont wana roll home with barley enough to make it you know???? whatever i got when i get back i can send.. btw you have pay pal right??? cuz i was hoping to do the payments threw their...

soo yeah dude im going to be rolling soon and yeah see you some time tomorrow... um 5 pm 4 pm.. ill call you when i hit origon

if theirs any problems or need to contact me (edit)***-***-**** my names chris

skunk

yeah i got paypal, see you tomorrow.

skunk

how was the trip home? every thing go ok?

JDM510

yeah dude jsut got home..

some crazy shit went down... the tranny locked after like 1000 miles and skidded the rear tire on the freway.. so i pulled over disconected the drive shaft..... and then maybe 100 miles later the tire blew out.. i guess from the skid... so we had to stop get one of the tires situated then one had a hole so i got it patched.. then we were so tired we got a room... gas was twice as much on the way home... crazy ride.. but we are all home safe and thats all that matters!!!!

skunk

wow dude, the tranny on what locked, the truck you were driving or the 620?

glad every things went "ok" or is ok now i guess i should say.

Were did you rent your tow dolly from? when i got mine they talked to me about not going to fast when towing a rear wheel drive car/truck. If it was a auto you couldnt do it. somthing about the angle of the tranny and the oil in it and something about the rear wheels locking up. but with a stick its ok but you have to be sure not to go to fast or the car can slip into gear and lock up on you. bot sure if thats what happend but if you rented it from some uhaul place, its there job to tell you that shit.

JDM510

it was the 620 tranny... for one i oknow al that stuff already i rented these things like 100 times.. i was going to disconnect the drive shaft their.. but every one was so tired and wanted to leave i said fuck it.. its a manny tranny it will be fine..however it did not slip into gear.. its still in nutral... just soemthing inside the tranny fucked up.. my dad says the trany prolly hade a bad bearing and would of went out wether towing it or driving he said it makes no diff if the cars running... idk it was jsut wierd to say the least.. from now one i will never use a tow dolly again jsut to much chances.. i rather use a full trailor... oh and i should of did you idea of getting the u haul their... that was alot of miles on that dolly lol

JDM510

oh and i went like 45-55 ALL the way home....

skunk

yeah you should have got it here, its only $18 more then the tow dolly, the dolly was $48

well at lest it was only a 4 speed, you cant give thos things away lol. Thats to bad about the tranny, dont really know what to say there.it was my DD for about 4-5 months and i never felt a thing with the tranny, its a slow truck so i was really easy on it, no point in trying to hot rod a truck that take 5 mins to get to 60mph lol

JDM510

yeah well jsut one more set back but whatever guess its time for a 5 speed huh.....

i was jsut really hoping to rebuild the carb and drive it.. oh BTW that carb is pretty much trash half the jets broke taking them out and their was a ball bering missing for the float among a few other things my dad was trying to fiddle with it when i frist pulled up within 5 min he came back and gose "well you can throw this thing in the trash" lol soo yeah a carb is going to be in line aswell

skunk

fuck, that was my better working one two, i payed 100 on ebay for that fucking thing and a $50 rebuild kit + the $20 adapter plate.

JDM510

its all good im jsut glad i got the adaptor those are getting hard to find around here... that kit was not a "kit" it just had a few gaskets.. it was missing the accel pump. and a few other things that comes in a ful rebuild kit.. but liek i said im nopt woried about it right now im jsut glad i made it back home safe that was a crazy drive for a datto and dont knwo if i have it in me to do it again lol!!!!!

skunk

the pump was put in, and there were more then just gaskets, there was more stuff in the bags in the little cups.

JDM510

oh once the jets broke i jsut threw it back in the box and did not fiddle with it anymore figured i would just get a new carb or somthing

skunk

Any ideas when i should be seein any kind of cash coming my way??

not tryin to press ya on it or anything, just havnt heard anything about it from ya.

JDM510

yeah man no problem i figure not talk about it jsut get it Done you know. but yeah man i just started some new hours and not going to be able to be active online during work no more so thats why i was gone or not talkive online not like im trying to dip out or nothing.. but yeah im thinking the next couple pay days ill be caugbht up on paying my frined back for the extra gas we got terible milage on the way home then then flat repair and all that shit i owe her for..hahaha on top of that she wants me to wash it deatil and oil change.. im like wtf... soo yeah then i can give you some payments right after that.....

skunk

Its all good, i didnt think you were duckin me or anything, my girl is just tripin, shes not a very understanding person. I told her you were going to give me 250 when you got here 100 when you got home and the rest within a week or so, like we talked about befor you came up. But then you ended up spending more on gas and the flat thing so i understand that changeing things a bit.She just dosnt see how that "our" (her words not mine) problem. Shes not a very trusting person, shes had alot of people fuck her over, family friends you name it so i under stand were shes coming from on this, but she was under the impression that you sold your wheels for 700 to get the truck,

anyway so how much time we lookin at? my girl is bugin about it, she keeps asking when and then i say "im not sure dont worry about it" she gets all pissed off at me, if i had some kind of a time line it would make things easyer for her or make her go easyer on me,eather way.

JDM510

yeah dude i under stand my girls a pain in my ass too.. but yeah dude seriously i wish i never went on the trip to tell you the truth.. this things sitting here blown tranny no carb its really just a pain in my ass now im hoping your going to kick down on the price a lil seeing as you said it has a good weber and the trany blew up ... but yeah the rims are still here nothings sold and work jsut picked up so yeah dude within a few weeks i should be able to kick you atleast 200???

skunk

id be willing to drop it to 600 total rather then 650 but not really any more then that.

Im sorry the tranny when but i had no idea it had any kinds of probs

JDM510

yeah dude im jsut going to put this thing for sale becuz i added it up and for what im going to pay for this thing i could of got a running truck you know.... plus you said this thing was running and driving and everything works... its far from that only half the lights work its jsut a mess thats sjut getting bigger everytime i look into something with this truck... soo yeah dude give me a couple weeks if i cant get this thing sold then youll jsut have to wait it out man for the payments like the dea was in the first place

st

if this was going to be aq problem you should of never offerd it up... you mad it seem like you juust needed it gone and dont need money.. now you jsut pushing me for payments and i have not even had the truck a week yet nor got a pay check to even give you any more from... tell your girl to chill i wish i would of delt with her cuz then i would of known i would have issues i would have never got this truck

skunk

im not pushing you for cash you said you were going to send money right when you got back and you havnt, and you didnt tell me that the plans for when i got my first payment was changing its not like i was asking for all of it now.I thought i was geting 100 on monday its now a week later.

as for it runing the engine runs, i didnt know anything about the tranny i never had probs with it. thats why they tell you not to use tow dollys on rwd cars. im sorry about the weber i didnt know, the light not working i dont know. i only drive at night being that i work nights, and they have always worked.

if it does not sell in 23 days ( total of 30 days from when you came got it) you need to get me my money, i told you 30 days

JDM510

yeah dude you told me to get a tow dolly and said you pulled it for 800 miles on one...... soo yeah dude that tranny was done i dont care for all i care if it dont sell you can come down here give me my 200 and pick the truck up

skunk

your kidding right.

dude dont do this. im sorry this didnt work out the way you wanted to or the way i did.

i pulled off the drive line to tow it.

Im not coming to come get it, im not giveing you your money back and you need to payme what we shook hands on

JDM510

i will pay then dont trip jsut dont be telling me all this bullshit about your girl.. i did not shake her hand... and the 100 i was going to give you was gone befor i even got home.. so ilike i said im flat broke right now still paying that bitch that took me up their.. she lives her and i have to hear her shit every day so i need her paid first sorry

skunk

i can wait, just keep in touch

skunk

havnt heard from you. I want an update.

JDM510

yeah man jsut working hard man tryingto get extra hours rents killing it right now all the cash is going to that and im almost paid off on my friend so i can start kicking some funds your way soon

skunk

ok, grats on geting a job man. Im sure your dime is happy youll be having money to put in to new toys for her

JDM510

yeah dude im happy about the job.. but yeah im prolly going to se3ll the dime here pretty soon... i been driving my dads s14 240sx that things bad ass handles like its on rails!!! soo yeah im prolly going to buy that off him..

but yeah as soo as i get a good pay check or a day off to put shit for sale i will get you some cash your way!!!

skunk

lol i had a 240sx. thing was alot of fun, and responded really well to upgrades.\

sad to hear you sell the dime.I havnt even got to drive my 510 yet, just work work and more work.

JDM510

yeah who knows i might jsut keep the dime and keep driving my dads s14... but yeah i jsut saw your dime man i cant belive yopu got one... but i told you if you wait it out you always get what you want!!!

but yeah dude soon i will make you 400 bucks richer and you can add that to the dime fund!!!!

skunk

nice, man. im going to go work on my dime now.

JDM510

thats siic dude.. want to do the BMW head light conversion????

i got all 4 lights from the bwm in near mint shape knock a 100 off the bill and ill ship them to you!!!

skunk

Give me a day to think about it. i just might want to. i just got my mercedes high beams in. Ill get you and answer by the end of tomorrow.

could i maybe get a pic???

JDM510

ill take some pics today befor work or tomorrow on my day off .. the 4 i have are SUPPER clean with clear no foggy not mad pitted like lots you find in the yards... this was a personal set i was going to use for the 620 but i need to worry about paying it off more....

but yeah i have all 4 the high and the low beams for the full conversion... oh yeah and once you use these with even normal hb4 bulbs from kragen you will never turn back.. the light output is amazing... also the projectors have a bitchen cut off so the use of HIDs are functional..... then if you reallly wana get sic with it get yellow bulbs for the hi beams or paint the lights yellow....

skunk

what does it take to install them??

JDM510

go to the 510 section on bmw headlight install check it out.. its a cake walk

skunk

Ill do the head lights shipped for 100 off the 400 you owe.

I really NEED the rest of the money though, im about to move and have to start pulling my funds together.

JDM510

Sent 05 May 2010 - 03:52 AM

sounds good ill get them shipped out tomorow or somthing!!!

skunk

hey you should throw them plates in there to, jessis dieing to add them to the others.

And when do you think youll have the cash, i really want this hole thing to be over with.

JDM510

dude im no where near having the cash plus i need the plates untilli put the truck in my name so i can drive it around and plus its parked in the street..... i really wana jsut sell it so if you know anyone is socal looking for a 620 send them my way... ill take 1200 the way it sits

skunk

No where near? so what are we talking here? how long do i have to wait for $300?

Im not just going to sit here for the next......who knows how long with out being payed, something.I really dont want to have to make somthing of this man, I ant got time for this shit in my life right now.Im not trying to be a dick im just really stressed out.Im trying to do things the more civil way. But you got to work with me. Start makeing payments or somthing so i know you going to pay me. Im being more then nice about this and i really dont want to take this to jessis lawyer.

Maybe we can do more parts or somthing i just need this dealt with.

JDM510

hahahhahahha i was just joking man....but yeah whatveer parts i can get you off money and the cash its going to get going here and some payments droped to that account cuz yeah i need this shit payed off and on the road im ready to drive this bitch

skunk

ok man, i just got alot going on right now. im not trying to be a dick, or come down on you in anyway. Iv just got ALOT of other things in my life that are becoming very over wellming. I just need somthing in my life to be going right. My datsun is my escape from the hell that is my life right now

JDM510

yeah gotta love the datto

but yeah dude ill have the lights shiped out them another 200 sent to you and then we are going to have to call it good cuz thats all im going to be abler to aford for rright now

skunk

ok.do you think you got any parts laying around that might make up for the last 100? theres tons of crap i need, you name it and i prob need it.

JDM510

yeah dude ill hook u up with something you know i was jsut saying thats all the cash ill be able to put out.....

(6days later)

skunk

have you got anything in the mail yet?????

JDM510

tuse and wend is my days off i can get them out then for sure

skunk

ok, make it happen

JDM510

will do partner...

dude i think the datsun got towed from my street last night.. im trying to call the impound lots but no sign of it yet.... if you get anything in the mail let me know its still in your name and everything so its prolly going to be a big hassle to get it out of impound...... i know it was not stolen cuz the rear tires are locked up from the broken tranny and my hood is pretty safe... but you never know someone could of jacke3d that shit with a tow truck idk.... if they did that shits in mexico by now.... but i gotta go to work so keep you ears and eyes pealed if you see anything on ratsun or any word from a impound lot... ask why it was towed??? im thinking becuz it was out of state plates and parked for over a month now

skunk

I cant believe this is happening.I turnd in my release of ownership to the dmv.

JDM510

found the truck its in a tow yard i need to pay to register the truck befor i can get it out and show insurance $$$$ soo yeah dude dont trip a deal is a deal i will pay for the truck eaither way....

and i belive that paper you turned in fucked me.. cuz the sheriff ran the plates it said pending... so after it sitting in the same spot for a month it was towable

skunk

glad you found it, i even turnd in the paper work latter then the law says. I had to do it in 10 days but i waited like 2 1/2 weeks.

skunk

so did you get the car back? i would think so now that your selling it.

when am i geting my headlights and $250????

if not soon im taking you to cort, botom line im sick of this shit and if you dont man up and pay like you shook hands on i will be calling my lawyer this weekend.

JDM510

yeah i got the fucking truck back and am in more money in the hole now soo yeah as soo as the trucks sold youll get your 200 and headlights like where agreed apon in PMs also i have the one that said dont wory about money jsut get the truck out of here

JDM510

dude you and your girl are fucking dumb why you gotta shit on the thread,,,,, now the thigns never going to sell cuz every ones going to talk shit... stupid well guess you have to wait longer for the money now.. dumb ass

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone summarize this for me? I got through a lot and not sure how it ended.

So he towed the truck without disconnecting the driveline, and the transmission blew up after 1000 miles (I heard something like this might happen)

the way i see it its your own fault?

1 every one knows jdm has a bad rep

2 never take payments

3 you let some one who lives 1200 miles a way buy it on payments

4 he was telling you he had no cash and was pawning his shit to drive up there .

I mean come one where you not paying attention!

don't get me wrong its fucked up that he has not payed you. But at the same time come on man! read your own messages ! he is basically telling you he is broke.

If it was me and i got my self into this situation and i had no way to go get the truck i would find some one on here that is in ca and give them the truck just out of spite and chock one up for experience . but that's just me

yeah i know its my fault, I just really wanted to help him get back the truck he lost, im generally to trusting of a person.

Kelly is a really good caring person. He'd give the shirt off his own back to help someone. He would NEVER do this sort of thing to someone. A man is only as good as his word and Kelly is great. He didnt think this would happen because he would never think of doing this to someone else. Thats all i have to add...for now

• Like 3

Iv kept an eye on this and talked with Kelly for a while, and hes been trying to keep this between them and PM's only. guess cats outa the bag now lol.

so behave, Im watching this thread.

the way i see it its your own fault?

1 every one knows jdm has a bad rep

2 never take payments

3 you let some one who lives 1200 miles a way buy it on payments

4 he was telling you he had no cash and was pawning his shit to drive up there .

I mean come one where you not paying attention!

don't get me wrong its fucked up that he has not payed you. But at the same time come on man! read your own messages ! he is basically telling you he is broke.

If it was me and i got my self into this situation and i had no way to go get the truck i would find some one on here that is in ca and give them the truck just out of spite and chock one up for experience . but that's just me

Ditto that! Cash talks, bullshit walks. And I want the last 10 minutes of my life back reading that long ass post.

How old do the License Plates have to be?

I have a bunch from when i lived in New Mexico and a couple from washinton a few others. Doesnt really matter how old, those oregon ones arent made anymore so i really wanted them...good garage decorations