What JDM really said.

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's funny - when I call things like they are (eg JDM is a punk douche shyster) and run a tight ship with my business transactions I get called the asshole (see sig, haha) and get hassled for it. Meanwhile other people continue to get screwed.

ill tell you what whoever comes and gives me 600, the 200$$ i paid down and the 400 i paid for gas, truck and the trailor.... you can then pay skunk his 400 and the truck will be yours........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

straight out i cant aford the truck right now... i was living a life of no work and playing with dattos all day if i did not have to work all day to give up my paycheck for my family to live right now. i would of had this truck paid for and built already.. right now i had to put all that shit to the side and man up... everyones right wish he would of shot me down or some one would of talked me out of it cuz this trip was one big mistake and a waste of fucking money i did not have!!!

oh and Tweakers SUCK!!!!

ill tell you what whoever comes and gives me 600 the 200 i paid down and the 400 i paid for gas, truck and the trailor.... you can then pay skunk his 400 and the truck will be yours........

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

so wait are you saying you want 600 + the 200 you paid down + 400 you paid for gas = $1200 and still square up with skunk

or is that

you want 600 (which is the cost of gas + what you paid skunk) and call it a day then square it up with skunk for what he's owed?

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez, all that for less than $300. Christ almighty JDM pay the guy will you.

Something 'similiar' happened to me years ago when I paid $400 for a transmission for my Honda Prelude to this guy half way across the US. Long story short....he would reply to emails and answer his phone asap in the beginning. He said he was busy and he's ship it out later...so I made the mistake of telling him I wasn't in a huge hurry to get it so it was ok. Fast forward 6 months later and he hadn't shipped me anything. He wouldn't answer the phone or reply to emails much if at all, he moved...so I started tracking him down. During one of our early emails he mentioned he was working lots of OT due to a storm knocking down a lot of power lines poles and that he worked at an electrical transformer company...so I looked up electrical transformers up in his area using a 50 mile radius from his original address and found 7 such electrical companies, so I started calling them one at a time.

When I called the first number it was a disconnected line. On the second company number on my list they answered and I asked if the guy worked there and I was totally surprised that they told me yes but he works during the night shift. So that night I called and asked for him, he got on the phone and said he's send me the money the next day via Western Union but for me not to call him at work since he's not supposed to get personal calls at work. I waited 2 days and didn't hear anything....now I was beyond pissed. I called his work number again and before he could tell me any more lies I told him that if I didn't get all my money the next day send via fedex (this is before paypal) I would call him at work every hour on the hour just to get him fired. I told him that would be worth the $400 to me....the next day I had my money. :)

• Like 1

i want my 600 befor the truck leaves my hands... i paid 200 down and it cost about 450 to get it home... im calling it good at 400 .... skunk is still claiming he wants 400 soo yeah for 1000 bucks every one can be happy and some one gets a nice truck...

• Like 1

i want my 600 befor the truck leaves my hands... i paid 200 down and it cost about 450 to get it home... im calling it good at 400 .... skunk is still claiming he wants 400 soo yeah for 1000 bucks every one can be happy and some one gets a nice truck...

so has the title been transferred yet?

i cant give some one something i dont have... their for thats why i put the truck for sale to make every one happy... but thats not happing my names dragged threw the dirt once again the truck will prolly never sell and once im caught up on rent and bills I WILL GIVE THE GUY HIS FUCKING MONEY!!!!

NEVER ONCE DID I SAY I WILL NOT GIVE HIM THE MONEY FUCK LIKE WAS SAID ITS ONLY 300 BUCKS..... if kelly is such a good guy and trying to help a fellow ratsuner i would think he would of said fuck it dude pay me when you can.... not hound me every other day demanding updates....... like i said im in a big hole right now and i have more important things needing to be paid sorry man!!!!!

• Like 1

ill tell you what whoever comes and gives me 600, the 200$$ i paid down and the 400 i paid for gas, truck and the trailor.... you can then pay skunk his 400 and the truck will be yours........

JDM, sorry to say but that $400 you paid for gas/truck/trailer/whatever that's all YOUR loss since it was YOUR decision to go up there and buy it. Nothing more, nothing less.

straight out i cant aford the truck right now... i was living a life of no work and playing with dattos all day if i did not have to work all day to give up my paycheck for my family to live right now. i would of had this truck paid for and built already.. right now i had to put all that shit to the side and man up... everyones right wish he would of shot me down or some one would of talked me out of it cuz this trip was one big mistake and a waste of fucking money i did not have!!!

You seriously didn't think this out too well so you need to 'man up' and pay him the $450 (you agreed to $650 then tried to lowball down more once you realized you were in a financial pinch). If you don't have the money you need to send him parts that are of equal value that he wants, not parts that you need to get rid of.

This isn't something you can try to back peddle with your goofy ass postings. Seriously...man up to your mistakes.

it wasnt every other day it was every few weeks. You NEVER offered the information. We had to ask you everytime and you acted like we were harassing you. We agreed on a month. You never asked if we could extend the time. You told us you werent doing it. Not the same at all.

dude seriously if i want ill give him nothing and tell you all to kiss my ass!!!!

another thing i tried to low ball after i relized the carb he gave me was trash and the tranny was trash im knocking 100 off for the carb and 50 for the trans.... this was supos to be a runnign driving everything working truck... he said it was his daily driver... i challenge anyone to come over and tell me everything everything on this truck works!!!

• Like 1

i cant give some one something i dont have... their for thats why i put the truck for sale to make every one happy... but thats not happing my names dragged threw the dirt once again the truck will prolly never sell and once im caught up on rent and bills I WILL GIVE THE GUY HIS FUCKING MONEY!!!!

NEVER ONCE DID I SAY I WILL NOT GIVE HIM THE MONEY FUCK LIKE WAS SAID ITS ONLY 300 BUCKS..... if kelly is such a good guy and trying to help a fellow ratsuner i would think he would of said fuck it dude pay me when you can.... not hound me every other day demanding updates....... like i said im in a big hole right now and i have more important things needing to be paid sorry man!!!!!

If you dont have money, dont drive a couple hundred miles with gas money you dont have to pay for a truck you cant afford.

YOu put the truck for sale to make yourself and your self alone happy.

Its all there. You did say that you werent going to give us anything at one point. and again just a min. ago

your not fooling anyone at this point.

dude seriously if i want ill give him nothing and tell you all to kiss my ass!!!!

lawyers cost more than $400..... just a thought.

anothering thing i tried to low ball after i relized the carb he gave me was trash and the tranny was trash im knocking 100 off for the carb and 50 for the trans....

and its your fault for being to lazy to unbolt the drive shaft while towing a RWD vehicle on a tow dolly.

• Like 1

its pending transfer in my name i just need to pay the fees and i will get new plates and tags

pending on oregons side because of the release of liability being filed? or you went to the california dmv to find out how much it would cost.

I thought you had said that the car had been towed by the sheriffs department. if that was the case, wouldn't the tow yard have required that the car been registered? (fees paid for the title transfer and tags issued) before the car would have been released to you?

and if the fees/plates/tags aren't in your possession, I don't think that a bill of sale or paperless title transfer would work in this case. meaning that if I did buy the truck, I would need to square away the title issue.

do you still have the carb and the adapter for the L motor, what has been taken off of the truck in the meantime. and what does it need to be a running truck?

pending on oregons side because of the release of liability being filed? or you went to the california dmv to find out how much it would cost.

I thought you had said that the car had been towed by the sheriffs department. if that was the case, wouldn't the tow yard have required that the car been registered? (fees paid for the title transfer and tags issued) before the car would have been released to you?

and if the fees/plates/tags aren't in your possession, I don't think that a bill of sale or paperless title transfer would work in this case. meaning that if I did buy the truck, I would need to square away the title issue.

do you still have the carb and the adapter for the L motor, what has been taken off of the truck in the meantime. and what does it need to be a running truck?

truck is still in my name but he has the title. I think the whole towing thing was another excuse to not pay us he never lost it.