What JDM really said.

its seriously not mine no more... youll prolly see it at the meet tomorow....had to give it up i work in la jolla now and the a 60 mile drive every day.. the camber settings and the way i got that car set up its no practical for that drive EVERY DAY!

yet you couldnt make any kind of payment to us....anything at all?

convenient

• Like 1
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what people need to know who there dealing with.....a couple months ago i needed a fuel pump and a good friend said jdm510 has the volvo turbo pumps for sale for 40.00....he tryed to get me to buy it from you but i said i here to much bad shit about him ill just spend the 120.00 then get ripped off.....and look now .....i do a lot of deals buy hand shake and this is fucked up.......you keep changing your story you got a 510 now you dont maybe youlll keep it now...whatever doesnt matter what does is YOU MADE A DEAL AND DIDNT GO THROUGH WITH IT...YOUR WORD IS SHIT...WHY ARE YOU MAD....? im thinking the truck probably runs and had no probs , it just you tryn to get out of it...be respectfull and do as they have asked and pay them in full....you should not be allowed to buy or sell on ratsun ....you really do give it a bad rep.....

ahhhahahah my dad :lol: :lol:

i traded his for his s14

pic for the non belivers

Datsun620009.jpg

corry dude shut the fuck up i have 4 pumps sitting here about to go in the trash i would of gave you one for free befor you started being a cock smuggler :lol:

yeah fuck zilvia and 510realm...... this place is not far behind!!!!

take notice of the common denominator: you not being able to control yourself and act like the adult you should be.

I mean really? if you really are 27, you should know that talking shit and talks of fighting over the internet, ect. just makes you looks like a 13yr old douchebag with an ego to big for his pampers.

srlsy, you should know better.

take notice of the common denominator: you not being able to control yourself and act like the adult you should be.

I mean really? if you really are 27, you should know that talking shit and talks of fighting over the internet, ect. just makes you looks like a 13yr old douchebag with an ego to big for his pampers.

srlsy, you should know better.

I myself am turning 30 this year. Just think of me as two 15 year olds and it all makes sense :)

yet you couldnt make any kind of payment to us....anything at all?

convenient

chick check this out... 60 miles a day.. i spend about 10 bucks a day in gas i work 5 days a week thats rougly around 100 bucks befor i get every pay check how do you think im even coming up with that money to get by right now fuck..... what part of i can not give you what i dont have do you not under stand.. give me a month to month and a half when my head should be above water i can pay the truck off and keep it then ill be stoked too..... fuck im pretty sour on the hole deal that i cant aford it and have to get rid of it my self fuck.... but if i can sell it to get you your money that much faster then im down.....

lol im not fighting..... you ever see that moving jay and silent bob strike back????.... im jsut trying to clear my name and say fuck you in the process!!!!

chick check this out... 60 miles a day.. i spend about 10 bucks a day in gas i work 5 days a week thats rougly around 100 bucks befor i get every pay check how do you think im even coming up with that money to get by right now fuck..... what part of i can not give you what i dont have do you not under stand.. give me a month to month and a half when my head should be above water i can pay the truck off and keep it then ill be stoked too..... fuck im pretty sour on the hole deal that i cant aford it and have to get rid of it my self fuck.... but if i can sell it to get you your money that much faster then im down.....

NOT MY PROBLEM. You made a deal . Bottom line. Stick to it. I do not agree to a change in our agreement there for it is NOT OK.

I dont need to go into detail. Do you have any idea how much money i make or how much i pay in bills and other expenses. NO. you dont. Im not rich. i can get by, April is a good month for us. that was why that worked. That doesnt matter. We did you a favor and you made a deal.

• Like 2

dude what the fuck are you talking about????

no one has once stoped to think about the poor truck in all this.... you know he has feelings to.... poor truck looks soo sad

oregon620trip063.jpg

if only someone would come rescue it from you...it will be happy again someday

• Like 1

lol...lol...your a joke in my town.....lol i wouldnt take a free pump from you ..its not worth the time to install just to find out it dont work.....lol..lol..YOU RIP OFF FUCK...truth hurts huh......oh buy the way your 240sx sucks your 510 was way tighter...lol.lol.lol.lol.

• Like 1

ya people here are like THAT GUY TRYED TO JDM510 ME.....lol..lol.lol.lol.lol.lol...hahahahahahahahahaahahaahahahaahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahahaahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha... FUCK YOU

damn this is crazy.... when i met jdm510 at nicks he was cool to me and helped me out by showing me how to wire in the head lights i bought off him... but then again if u make a deal u kinda gotta go through with it..... specially when there is money and datsuns involved

Ls1 swap for the 240sx with what money? Oh yeah! With the crooked deals you be making...

yeah im going to swindle you out of your 620 next punk watch out!!! lol hahahha

oh yeah and for the record i want a ls6 ahahaha

lol im not fighting..... you ever see that moving jay and silent bob strike back????.... im jsut trying to clear my name and say fuck you in the process!!!!

i think a bus pass is like 40 a month, i took the bus to work every day for 2 years, 2 hours each way because thats what i had to do to be a man and pay my bills, grow the fuck up.

ok ill sell my 240 and ride the bus just to pay you off ok???

ahaha dude you should of never made me the deal in the first place i dont know what you or i was thinking driving all the way up their.. i had the impresion you did not need any money and it was a pay when you can thing and you just needed the truck gone????

anyways i have to go to sleep but liek i said befor man youll get money im here i never left or ran or hide or nothign i just have no money sorry man give me some time and things will pan out my bad im sorry :D

i said nothing of selling your car to pay me off, just to take the bus to save on gas.

And no i did not need the money almost 2 months ago, i just needed more room so i could get my 510 and not have 2 620s.If you would have just asked me "hey im going threw so shit im going to need some more time to pay you" i would have worked shit out with you, but you never even once sence the day you left my house with the truck sent me a pm first, i always had to ask you what was going on, and half the time you were a dick about it, telling me to come get the truck and give you back your 200.

sorry man did not mean to be a dick in any way im trying to get you money as fast as i can such as i always have been i even decided to sell the truck to get it even faster althoguh i really didnt want to and make the hole trip a big waste but yeah man sorry

i think we should lock this thread here, there is no need for this to go on. im really sorry for bringing this out for every one to have to see but i just didnt know what eles to do.

done.

I can go to bed now :rolleyes:

• Like 1