new ratsun

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

are there any plans for more headers?

same background ect just with the different Fisch dattos/models on it :D

it be cool get get all the variations and then set it to change between them all ever so often

What a great way to start off the new year! Way to go Thomas!

Skib, we've talked about having different cars I've drawn pop up in the header. It would be great if we could somehow ramdomize it. Or have a truck for the truck section, roadster for the roadster and so on.

But at a minimum I think switching out the main one every so often would be the bees knees!

What a great way to start off the new year! Way to go Thomas!

Skib, we've talked about having different cars I've drawn pop up in the header. It would be great if we could somehow ramdomize it. Or have a truck for the truck section, roadster for the roadster and so on.

But at a minimum I think switching out the main one every so often would be the bees knees!

I was wondering, as long as those pics are going to be online and they are face of ratsun now, is there anyway to claim rights for those? I mean, if someone take the pic for personal use o something like that.

I was wondering, as long as those pics are going to be online and they are face of ratsun now, is there anyway to claim rights for those? I mean, if someone take the pic for personal use o something like that.

Fisch's Datto works have been online for a while.

Fisch would have the rights to the artwork (except the rat and wrenches) seeing as he is the artist. You have instant rights to original works, but like anything on the internet some dbag out there might come along and hit the old copy/paste and drop it into something.

Fisch's Datto works have been online for a while.

Fisch would have the rights to the artwork (except the rat and wrenches) seeing as he is the artist. You have instant rights to original works, but like anything on the internet some dbag out there might come along and hit the old copy/paste and drop it into something.

Yup Skib is right, as of now they are copyrighted by me as soon as I created them. (Though there is big debate among artists about the Orphan Works bill.)And Ratsun owns the rat and Wrenches. It is also why I don't put super hi-rez images out there. These things are low rez enough they aren't good for much beyond a desk top image, and I have no problem with that, I think it is cool when people use them as desktops.

It is an honor to have them in the header. With out the inspiration I get from you guys on Ratsun, I don't know if they would exist.

New look is awesome. There is even a sort of iPhone style for mobile. You guys should pick up the actual iPhone theme. Or allow external themes. Any how looks great, the fake twitter thing hopefully will take over some peoples need to start new threads every time they take a crap

or drink a beer.

Any how looks great, the fake twitter thing hopefully will take over some peoples need to start new threads every time they take a crap

or drink a beer.

:rofl: :rofl: :hyper: :hyper: :lol: :lol: :rofl: :thumbup:

I find my mail box weird.... All my messages are not in order by date... They are all jumbled up and confusing? Help??? Also what is the status update in your profile? Thanks!!!!

I also found the new content button. Thanks!!!

Yeah, I noticed that too. I have a feeling that only carried over messages will be out of order though; there's always some quirks from changing software. At least, I hope new messages are in the right order.

Love the new look so far!!! Gonna take a bit of getting used to, but found most of the buttons/stuff I want.

I see that we can now email/print/download the thread we're looking at...nice.

In the pm section...I'm not seeing any way to archive the messages. I'd always save them all to text before cleaning most of them out when I hit the 150 limit.....speaking of which....any way we can get the limit raised back up?

Awesome work Thomas!! Thank You!! I'd be happy to paypal you $20 to help defer the cost of the upgrade :)

Actually, any donations would be great. I've felt rather reluctant to ask, but I am technically "in the hole" after this upgrade. That said, if anybody would like to chip in, you can send via paypal to thomas@ratsun.net . This is very much appreciated, but definitely not a requirement. If per chance the donations go over the cost of the software, I'll send some Scott's way for his awesome art contribution. :)

• Like 1

Yeah, I noticed that too. I have a feeling that only carried over messages will be out of order though; there's always some quirks from changing software. At least, I hope new messages are in the right order.

Actually, any donations would be great. I've felt rather reluctant to ask, but I am technically "in the hole" after this upgrade. That said, if anybody would like to chip in, you can send via paypal to thomas@ratsun.net . This is very much appreciated, but definitely not a requirement. If per chance the donations go over the cost of the software, I'll send some Scott's way for his awesome art contribution. :)

hard to write replies as you go right it goes under the scroll bar. cant read what Im writingdont like the quetes automatically entered all the time

im not liking this shit at all!!!!!! damnt all of the info i had saved in my favorites for reference doesnt work, i click it and it just takes me to the forum homepage!!!!! sonofabitch, dont like it one bit, i was just getting used to the other "new" ratsun, i guess i will be spending the rest of the day searching for the info i have acquired over the past year!!!!!!!