new ratsun

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

No, you can link it to your account... and apparently sign up using it. rolleyes.gif

FUCK FACEBOOK!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, I'm sorry, I'm listening to Rage Against The Machine right now, and I'm a little drunk. I'll probably still hold the same opinion tomorrow, though. ;)

Oh, so considering the forum background is soo damn badass, I was just thinking how to actually make the exhaust exit possible on the 510 with the warplane theme. Consider 1, the strut tower is in the way. 2, the brake master and clutch master are in the way. ASSuming we move those, would there still be enough room to run 4 pipes? I'm thinking two, definitely. OR, perhaps put the 510 on a hardbody sc frame and eliminate the strut tower and then just exit that shit straight out.

Oh, and I figured out my signature, but there were size restrictions so I had to reconfigure it in Photoshop.

FUCK FACEBOOK!!!! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Oh, I'm sorry, I'm listening to Rage Against The Machine right now, and I'm a little drunk. I'll probably still hold the same opinion tomorrow, though. ;)

Oh, so considering the forum background is soo damn badass, I was just thinking how to actually make the exhaust exit possible on the 510 with the warplane theme. Consider 1, the strut tower is in the way. 2, the brake master and clutch master are in the way. ASSuming we move those, would there still be enough room to run 4 pipes? I'm thinking two, definitely. OR, perhaps put the 510 on a hardbody sc frame and eliminate the strut tower and then just exit that shit straight out.

Oh, and I figured out my signature, but there were size restrictions so I had to reconfigure it in Photoshop.

RATM = win

Iv long pondered the same thing :lol:

Hey, the first three letters are RAT, that's a win, right! But what if I eventually get oodles of money and start my car company called Matsun? Will they be Ratsuns, or Ratmatsuns? Or Ratmastursons!? :D Ooooo, yeah, definitely a little buzzed right now. But still sober enough to type correctly on the Internet info-superhighway!!!!

Guest 510kamikazifreak

RATM = win

Iv long pondered the same thing :lol:

Agreed if you looked at how many posts I have made there(fakebook)1 post :w00t:

And that was just the other day good odds for a year lol

Why is it tied into ratsun login option??

I thought there would have been a "group" or something if I logged into it :o

Guest 510kamikazifreak

If I was 12 I join it.

Just get the fender 'pipes' from this '56 Buick.

56buick.jpg

They kept them for ever just changed them...

24037180004_large.jpg

Is that a 57 chebby in the background or a 57 booik

Agreed if you looked at how many posts I have made there(fakebook)1 post :w00t:

And that was just the other day good odds for a year lol

Why is it tied into ratsun login option??

I thought there would have been a "group" or something if I logged into it :o

You can use it to sign up or to sync some info like your avatar, profile picture and status updates. If you already have a facebook account, it makes it easier I guess. I'm turning it off though; I don't really see the point. I don't mind the linking, but the creating new accounts thing is going to be confusing and annoying.

Guest 510kamikazifreak

You can use it to sign up or to sync some info like your avatar, profile picture and status updates. If you already have a facebook account, it makes it easier I guess. I'm turning it off though; I don't really see the point. I don't mind the linking, but the creating new accounts thing is going to be confusing and annoying.

Yeh the part of creating new accounts is annoying,

Hmm did I earn a new name yet (not senior) :lol:

Dont dis nickelback ,There is a guy from the local Island club that was a drummer for them in the early days :cool:

Hey not me. My son lost his license delivering JDM import cars (long story) I had to drive him around for 4 months. All he had that I could stand was Nickle Back, on his 15 Terra Watt stereo system. I think the bass gave me liver damage.

Actually, any donations would be great. I've felt rather reluctant to ask, but I am technically "in the hole" after this upgrade. That said, if anybody would like to chip in, you can send via paypal to thomas@ratsun.net . This is very much appreciated, but definitely not a requirement. If per chance the donations go over the cost of the software, I'll send some Scott's way for his awesome art contribution. :)

Awesome! Almost missed the response since there's about 7 pages since then :)