new ratsun

im diggin it its definatly gonna take some getting used to but its a shitload better then the other one and it doesnt hurt my eyes

lol ya my eyes are better now too.

and anything on the internet with Fisch's art and the rat and wrenches on the top is an automatic win. :fu:

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i didnt see anyone else say anything but bob3 has lost all the pics in his mx520 build tread...can someone help with that

ya random links to pics (new and old) seem to not be working, I copy and pasted his pic into a post and it worked but he still couldnt?

interesting bug, I see out super awesome new header on the main forums/home page but when I click on a thread (like right now) Im just getting a black bar :huh: using firefox

header.jpg

Yup, same with me, early morning was working fine, now I have to press F5 constantly to get the header.

wow, i didnt realized it changed, will we be gettin emails when someone replies to a thread we're subscribed to?

you just noticed josh!? lol where have you been?

you can set it to email you if you have PMs or RE;s to subscribed posts ect.

i didnt get any damn emails man lol still not getting any, sorry to say i dont like the private message place, theres no in or out box or whatever, atleast not that i found.. seems very clutterd and confusing..

everything else is nice im liking everything im seein, Except the private message section.. So far.

i didnt get any damn emails man lol still not getting any, sorry to say i dont like the private message place, theres no in or out box or whatever, atleast not that i found.. seems very clutterd and confusing..

everything else is nice im liking everything im seein, Except the private message section.. So far.

check your settings, i dont think it sets it to email automatically.

and the PM box appears to be set up to be organized into conversations instead of inbox/outbox

interesting bug, I see out super awesome new header on the main forums/home page but when I click on a thread (like right now) Im just getting a black bar :huh: using firefox

header.jpg

I hope that's fixed now. I moved the images to a more "default" place.

ya random links to pics (new and old) seem to not be working, I copy and pasted his pic into a post and it worked but he still couldnt?

It's bizarre. I ran some process that was supposed to rebuild the bbcode, but apparently it didn't work. What does seem to work for me is copying the text, hitting the edit button and pasting it back in.

I like the "conversation" style of the PM box now. To me it makes more sense. :)

Christ on crutches! Anyone can put their own 'Senior Member'? Get ready for "Big Dick Swinger" and "Downshafter" or whatever. Lord help us.

when the change first started the setting wasnt set to "moderators only" yet but it should be fixed now?

I let Thomas know about it yesterday

ya nice, title changin for mods only! i will earn mine one day

and whats with the dots under the titles?

theyd lose there meaning if you didnt have to earn them :rofl:

not sure about the dots official meaning, more post = more dots tho :P