new ratsun

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Lou, the notice showed up at the top of the page but when I didn't reply and went to another page and came back it was gone?????

I will send another Mike

*edit

The original message you sent me has disappeared aswell :huh:

I will send another Mike

*edit

The original message you sent me has disappeared aswell :huh:

Yeah it was there at the top of page but it's gone again and I can't find where to go to read it.... send another.

I can't find anything on the age I can click on to see my p/ms>

:huh:

fuck you very much!

the new site is excellent! B)

i even was prompted to update the work browser ;)

It should mostly work with IE6, but it'd be much better when using a modern browser. Even upgrading IE makes a difference; IE7 was an improvement and IE8 is approaching a decent browser once again. Not to say that IE6 wasn't a good browser for its day, despite its massive amount of rendering bugs, but that day was nearly 10 years ago now. :P

Unfortunately, I realize some places won't let you upgrade the browser at work. A lot of software was written specifically for IE6. However, in the worst case scenerio, you can change the theme in the bottom left corner to "IP.Board Lo-Fi".

Although, at my work while we couldn't install most browsers, somehow Chrome slipped through the cracks. ;)

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Yeah it was there at the top of page but it's gone again and I can't find where to go to read it.... send another.

I can't find anything on the age I can click on to see my p/ms>

I have sent 2 now plus the 1 reply to your pm get any of them Mike? :huh:

No complaints, new look is awesome! Question........i cant find my "user CP" anywhere. &..........what happened to the "new posts" that used to be on the top of the home page ? Maybe im just not looking good enough which is possible.... :rolleyes:

No complaints, new look is awesome! Question........i cant find my "user CP" anywhere. &..........what happened to the "new posts" that used to be on the top of the home page ? Maybe im just not looking good enough which is possible.... :rolleyes:

your name in the top right corner will have a drop down menu with my profile, my settings, mail, ect. "new posts" is also in the right hand corner under the search button "view new content"

I am not getting the new pms page. It says I have 30 new but they are all old ones. Also, After I look at them where do I check for new ones?

they transferred over from the old software so they will say they are new (cuz as far as this new software is concerned they are) even tho there not