new ratsun

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah, right now im using vB 3.6.8, a very faulty version now, but trying to get the 3.8.......does your license works for this version?

Yes, however it's a full vB 4.x suite license which may be overkill if you only want the vB 3.8.x forum. I hope to cover a large portion of IPB by selling the vB license. Unfortunately, for many people it's probably only useful for vB 3.8.x :)

It's right underneath the search box. Also note, you can change what it displays in your user settings:

"show me all new content from my last visit" or

"show me all content that I have not read"

awesome :D

I read about 98% of the posts around here so I neeeeeds mah new posts button

How about the "Current Subscriptions" button (or something similar), can you point me in the right direction since I can't seem to find it anywhere. I think I've found everything but that, lol.

By subscription do you mean watching a forum or topic? If so, it's located on the main forum, on that little sidebar you can toggle on and off. It might be elsewhere as well, but that's where I've seen it. :)

Yep, I saw that there. I was just really hoping for a button, because I usually go look at those first and check for any new post there, before I go look at the normal new posts. (like 10 times a day, lol) No worries.

Thanks, the whole thing is really looking great.

Looks like it's also in your user settings under the forums tab:

http://community.ratsun.net/index.php?app=core&module=usercp&tab=forums&area=topicsubs

Is there a button to see subscribed threads with new posts that I am missing?

I don't think there's a button, but on the main page it's one of the things on the right sidebar you can toggle on and off. Also, you can see them / manage them on your user settings under the forum tab.

how come when i click to edit my post it dose not show what im trying to edit

like i have to retype it all or copy and paste??? am i missing something or just maybe a lil glitch

Hmm. I'm not sure; I'm not getting that problem. What browser are you using, and do you have the rich text editor enabled under your user settings?

I don't think there's a button, but on the main page it's one of the things on the right sidebar you can toggle on and off. Also, you can see them / manage them on your user settings under the forum tab.

Hmm. I'm not sure; I'm not getting that problem. What browser are you using, and do you have the rich text editor enabled under your user settings?

edits working fine for me atm, using PC firefox

I find my mail box weird.... All my messages are not in order by date... They are all jumbled up and confusing? Help??? Also what is the status update in your profile? Thanks!!!!

ya the mailbox seems to be broken down into conversations instead of inbox/outbox

I prefer the usual inbox/outbox format

the status update is kinda like the one youd have on myspace or facebook.

are there any plans for more headers?

same background ect just with the different Fisch dattos/models on it :D

it be cool get get all the variations and then set it to change between them all ever so often

Thats what I was thinking. like have them change every month/week/day or?....

• Like 1

Love the new look so far!!! Gonna take a bit of getting used to, but found most of the buttons/stuff I want.

I see that we can now email/print/download the thread we're looking at...nice.

In the pm section...I'm not seeing any way to archive the messages. I'd always save them all to text before cleaning most of them out when I hit the 150 limit.....speaking of which....any way we can get the limit raised back up?

Awesome work Thomas!! Thank You!! I'd be happy to paypal you $20 to help defer the cost of the upgrade :)

The pm box not being sorted by date is making it rather difficult.

I also got an email notification that I rcvd a new pm....but I can't find it in there at all. I'm guessing it may have gotten lost in the timing of the transfer, but since it have to look at every single pm in the list to see the date, I may just be missing it.