new ratsun

Guest 510kamikazifreak

Hey not me. My son lost his license delivering JDM import cars (long story) I had to drive him around for 4 months. All he had that I could stand was Nickle Back, on his 15 Terra Watt stereo system. I think the bass gave me liver damage.

I remember that story!!

Kids eh,

My oldest has lost his once and may lose it again,He is moving in with his lady friend tommorow :o

Damn I aint that old yet!!!!!!

Bass given liver damage oh boy I am in trouble :o

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Concerning the fake exhaust ports on Buicks...

During World War II, the Buick factory was taken over by Pratt and Whitney to make radial aircraft engines for bombers, and fighters. That is all the factory made, just engines. After the war was over, Buick started using the ports as a homage to the work they did in the war.

My dad was a navigator on B-24's during that war. The only car he would buy for many years were Buicks, because the engines always got him home.

Ah the radial engine. I've heard of multiple cylinders being shot off and they don't miss a beat. Amazing design.

">
" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

You can also add banks of cylinders behind the front ones like a rotary Whankle. Here is a 28 cylinder Wasp:

180px-Pratt_%26_Whitney_R-4360_Wasp_Major_1.jpg

Just wondering if there is going to be updating done where it is needed in FAQ's and other pinned (stickies)that have new steps to accomplish certain tasks, example how to post pictures? This might help new and old users with the transition. and maybe create 1 area for all website Q & A's.

Thomas, i am having a issue with a reply window at the bottom of posts with pictures. The box is going through the middle of the pictures. in the box it says"Tip: click inside this box to load the editor"

It does not always appear, and sometimes it will be in different spots on the screen, but always near the bottom of the thread.