Project "Against the grain" turbo720 build

nis720

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

is that a custom yoke that was made with nissan splines for the 1350 ujoint?

ive never seen a Nissan yoke with that ujoint before..

I'm not sure what they did... V6 yoke maybe? I just asked them for a 1350 U-joint drive shaft with a Nissan yoke up front. I took my stock drive shaft for reference and asked them to make it 1/2" longer.

IMG_4817a.jpg

Here's a closeup.

IMG_4859a.jpg

Took it out for a test drive last night... definitely putting the the power to the ground well. Took it easy most of the way. Drive was cut short because one of my temporary wheels was low on air. So now I need to borrow a pair of low or negative offset wheels till I finish my wheels and get new tires.

I've been running KDW's for a while- soooo sticky!! I even found a pair of used old style G-Force Drag Radials that looks like the KDW's on crystal meth and steroids- like huge turtle shell patterns- almost slicks! I hope you're using those as fronts, cause after they get hot, they hook up like no other!

I've been running KDW's for a while- soooo sticky!! I even found a pair of used old style G-Force Drag Radials that looks like the KDW's on crystal meth and steroids- like huge turtle shell patterns- almost slicks! I hope you're using those as fronts, cause after they get hot, they hook up like no other!

Drove the truck all day saturday and everyone raved about the KDW's. Last night I took a friend for a ride and all I can say is WOW! LSD and BFG's hold the power pretty good. Time for more power. :P

IMG_5035a.jpg

At first i saw the axis as i was all meh -_-.......then i saw dem multispokes (vsxx?) and now im @&$%$*#?@&@. *subrcribed*

Wheels are Iforged Seneka. The Axis wheels are only my temporary/spares for when I redo the front wheels (2.5" lips).