nis720

• Replies 693
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

good work on the truck looks great !!!

im interested to know what disk you used with the brembo caliper? i gathered from your info that the caliper was from an evo but wasnt sure about the disk...

also what spindle setup did you change to in order to go to 5 lug if you did change it? id like to keep mine 6 lug though but thats not too much of a problem !! be sweet as if someone made these adapter brackets and items for a bolt in solution !!

your giving me baaaaddd ideas hahahah :P

good work on the truck looks great !!!

im interested to know what disk you used with the brembo caliper? i gathered from your info that the caliper was from an evo but wasnt sure about the disk...

also what spindle setup did you change to in order to go to 5 lug if you did change it? id like to keep mine 6 lug though but thats not too much of a problem !! be sweet as if someone made these adapter brackets and items for a bolt in solution !!

your giving me baaaaddd ideas hahahah :P

The rotors are off a EVO 8 or 9 as well. I'm currently looking into 2 piece rotors to correct the offset on the caliper w/out having to make a new bracket.

The front consist of Toyota pickup hubs machined to fit onto Nissan spindles. So I have the option of just changing to 6 lug by simply switching the hubs. The stock Toyota brake rotor is pretty close to the stock HB rotors so I was able to keep the stock calipers for now. I have a write up on another site if you're interested.

que perrona esta la trokita, el silvia k esta al lado se parece al de un amigo se llama alex, cuantos hp alcansas la trokita con el KA24eT ???

I'd like to know the HP too... :)

Your truck is amazing BTW!

I don't have HP specs yet... Still needs a tune.

Panels a real carbon fiber (inspired by BRE510 and Sycloned916) My friends wouldn't allow me to do the vynil stuff, not even temporary. LOL.

Last night I picked up some barrels for my rear wheels. Will make back wheels 11" wide with 4" outer lip. Currently have 10" wide with 2" lip.

• 3 weeks later...