See yall in a year

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you for your service to us all, thank you and your family for your sacrifice for us all, as a former service member i know the trials and diffaculties you all go thru, may GOD bless your every step and the angels watch over you always, take care bro, and be safe, and by all means do not pick up anything u see layin around..keep in touch.:)

My son is a civilian contractor who put in a year and a half in Iraq and 3 years in Afghanistan. He tried to enlist but was always just a year or two over the age limit, so went the contractor route. He is on his way back to FOB Lightning for another year. I'll give you the same advice I gave him. Keep your ass as close to the ground as you can and don't stand in the same place too long. We appreciate what you are going through and say come home safe!

Keep yer eyes peeled for good 620 dashes, tachs, clocks, match box's, and '73 fender badges. There may be some really vintage datto shit out there so be prepared. Mail it home. Take lots of pictures.... and bring them home with you, that's an order!

Keep yer eyes peeled for good 620 dashes, tachs, clocks, match box's, and '73 fender badges. There may be some really vintage datto shit out there so be prepared. Mail it home. Take lots of pictures.... and bring them home with you, that's an order!

X2

X eleventybillion on the staying safe :D

First and foremost: Thank You for your Service.

Second: Keep your head down, always alert. Stay Alert, Stay Alive.

I saw a bunch of Datsuns when I was in Iraq, one of particular notice was a 4 door '73 610 taxi cab. Should have shot the bugger and sent it home Radar O'Reilly style...

You may or may not get of the FOB, but there are plenty of translators and local nationals that float in and out of the bases there. Make friends and get the parts rollin'

Take care - communicate when you can - and drink plenty of water.

Guest jaimesix

Keep cool and always on the alert.

Take the occasion to find nice Datsun parts that might be common occurrence in other parts of the world , but coveted and appreciated in here.

Datsuns were sold all over, and you will marvel at the small details that make certain Datsuns so unique.

Talk to you soon!!

Jaime.______________________________________________________

Take the occasion to find nice Datsun parts that might be common occurrence in other parts of the world , but coveted and appreciated in here.

Datsuns were sold all over, and you will marvel at the small details that make certain Datsuns so unique.

Speaking of which, didn't the middle east have a carbed KA? My memory ain't so great tonight, but I thought I remembered something about this.