Madness

Guest Rick-rat

Finished my disc conversion today finally

Brake lines $ 75.00

New rotors $110.00

Brackets $150.00

Calipers $320.00

Wheels and ties that will fit $1,000.00

My Datsun tha stops in a straigh line now matter how hard you get on the brakes PRICELESS!!!!!!

Still got to figure out the E-brake

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Finished my disc conversion today finally

Brake lines $ 75.00

New rotors $110.00

Brackets $150.00

Calipers $320.00

Wheels and ties that will fit $1,000.00

My Datsun tha stops in a straigh line now matter how hard you get on the brakes PRICELESS!!!!!!

Still got to figure out the E-brake

WORD

Started tearing the parts truck down for real. I was going to repair the engine and use the chassis to test run it around the block, but since I've needed several parts to keep my daily running it's not worth it to replace those for one test run.

Only thing I got done was a big one- got the engine/transmission out. That's not an easy thing especially when the cab mounts have failed, leaving less clearance.

Got the base coat and clear coat in the window frames/door jams and inside the cab today! Not bad for shooting it in my back yard hehe.

Tomorrow the headliner goes in! :w00t: Then I cover it up and let the clear settle for a week before I install the glass.

Paul

DSC_0345.jpg

Guest DatsuNoob

Cut in the door speakers, starting on the trimwork. canby,canby,canby,canby..... :blink:

Your ass BETTER be at Canby, or it's knuckle-sandwiches for you :angry: :lol:

Your ass BETTER be at Canby, or it's knuckle-sandwiches for you :angry: :lol:

hehehe Sound system is running, despite an amp smoking, still need to finish the doors tho. And I am trying but I dont know out of what orifice that I can extrude the funds from. Konan's vet bill took all of my stash, granted anything comes a distant second to my GWLS. Nobody has had any electrical or PC work for me WTF...

Got all my suspension for my 520 re-build. QA1 front and rear coilovers and the triangulated 4-link for it. Trucks going to be 10 times better, will post it when i pick-up the other cab and frame.

Coil.jpg

link.jpg

And the 520 is getting the Blacktop.

Red3.jpg

Lower ball joints both sides and shocks for front. Pulled of tie rod, idler arm and center link assembly. Tomorrow everything that came off goes on new as well as a new(used) carb from last weekends junkyard tour. Thanks to RockAuto I got all the tie rods, center link and idler arm shipped to my door for less than $100. I love to save a buck on my $500 truck. Almost ready to load the quad and run up to Gorman OHV area.

• 1 month later...
Guest DatsuNoob

Sprayed on my UPOL raptor today. Bed looks great! Shit doesnt come off your skin too well though :angry: Take special care to avoid contact with certain areas when urinating. I wasnt so lucky.