What did you do to your truck today?

Madness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Its funny you say that, that's the same rifle I got. I can hit a target at 100 yards with iron sight!

Plus there's 2 30 round clips for the m1a1 and loaded! They won't be getting very far! Lol........

Nagant huh??? Sweet! Mine came with everything but the cleaning brush. And it shoots really nice too.

checked the brakes, adjusted the front wheel bearings, installed 2 new (used) wheel studs in back and adjusted the brakes. also popped the fuse for the headlights during a rain storm. i dont remember putting a 10 amp fuse in there but i guess i did.....

"Spank plugs"..... :rolleyes: :lol:

Hey Radim, that truck looks really good buffed out. I think the flake blue is pretty cool looking personally :cool:

Today...I mounted some 620 mudflaps higher than stock so that they barely show...pics coming, it was dark when I finished.

I also mounted a sweet shifter knob in place of the stock 4speed knob. It's bronze so it matches my new, recently mounted door panels and soon to be mounted kick panels.

I also wired the tach and the volt meter. Wired the lights for the new center console too. Took the factory switch plug apart and soldered the light lead to one of the female connectors and then reassembled it all so the factory wiring harness is still perfect. :rolleyes:

Changed the exhaust flange gasket too.

Discovered a leaking pinion seal... <_<

towed my datsun minicamper home and crawled out the passenger window like the duke boys,i never thought about width even when i rented the dam trailer haha how dam silly i felt driving to the farm wondering if it would fit....yeah i had litterly one inch on both sides oooohh yeah feelin myself lol..cool.gif

Hehe thanks, Denveratsun..

Went to the junkyard with my brother today, found some Bosch fog lights.. wired them as fog lights since he ordered some H4 conversion outers, and found a pretty cool tach off an MG, going to convert my whole instrument cluster to afermarket era-specific gauges.. i'll just look for an MG at the junkyard with complete gauges and take them all.

IMAGE_00009-1.jpg

IMAGE_00008.jpg

spent the last few days bleeding the brakes on the truck but i think something is still wrong. it still is really soft, although its been fully blead, no air in the system and the system was flushed while i was doing it.

Pushed it half a block back to it's parking place because I think i ran out of fuel. It's a good thing since I need to drop the tank to change all the fuel lines anyway.

I'll check it tomorrow. These things have a dinky tank.

after i asked the homeless fellow who was camping out under it (!!??) to find a new spot, I started it up and ran it for a bit, then tried to diagnose its timing issues.