What did you do to your truck today?

Madness

I drove my truck around today. The great thing about her right now is that I didn't have to fiddle with crap anymore. I just drove her around town and stuff. And when I turned her off she didn't stumble and die. Man... WOW! Its like a new car or some shit. Since 06 I have nothing but problems. Its nice for a change that nothing else is needed but a some nice paint.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They better clean it up also for that price. A little weld is not worth more than 5 buxs.

it couldn't be welded- too hot. had to be cleaned, tanked, and braized.

pressure tested it good. still... $45 is a lot for me, but i needed it asap.

not today but earlier this week I cleaned the plugs, adjusted mixture, and choke. Also did a quick brake adjust and inspection, turns out I have new wheel cyl in the rear, and the ones in the front are fine as well. A quick cleaning and she no longer pulls to the right. Sweet deal. Oh yeah put a spare horn on it. I barks! :lol:

Guest DatsuNoob

Planned and started mounting up fuel pump, lines, and a pretty damn cool aluminum filter for my fuel system. Gonna go blow some more dough on AN fittings and hoses tomorrow afternoon :rolleyes:

Oil changes. Been 5000 miles. Course it's only been 2 1/2 months, but it was due I guess. Changed the oil in the Chevy too while I was at it since it's an unknown when it was last done. That one takes 2 gallons, and that oil makes a royal mess when changed (really sooty).

gave the work box delivery truck a little bump with my 521 and unknowingly broke the tabs on my hood emblem. got on the freeway on ramp and watched hop over an inch before it blew off a few seconds later. i had to go back and get it so i can double side sticky tape it back on. :wacko:

Found this 32/36 DGV Weber on Craigslist for 30 bucks and bolted it on :rolleyes: ...almost brand new in a box! :cool: Also checked timing and spent 2 hours looking for my old Sun Tach...which is still MIA :angry:

f804e942.jpg