What did you do to your truck today?

Madness

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

beat the piss out of it going to seattle AGAIN. this is the third time this week i have been there and back in my little truck. gotta figure out why my valves keep comming out of adjustment though. i can hear em tapping up a storm and i just adjusted them on tuesday.

I'm cleaning my shop, while watching the Broncos kick some KC butt! It is 16 deg outside and my poor 620 won't start.:( I'll get my boys to help me push it into the warmth of the shop.:P Then I'm going to test fit the new wheels I got for the MX520.:thumbup:

:D

Thats cool Madness...real cool..what do you do, sit there and watch it?:blink:

Actually just happened to glance over and see that it had 999 replies :D

I'm cleaning my shop, while watching the Broncos kick some KC butt! It is 16 deg outside and my poor 620 won't start.:( I'll get my boys to help me push it into the warmth of the shop.:P Then I'm going to test fit the new wheels I got for the MX520.:thumbup:

PICTURES!!! :eek:

Its damn cold today. Saw that black forest/monument was getting pounded with snow this morning!

adjusted the front brakes, greased the front end, and figured out why my reverse lights dont work and wont. whatever pushes the switch in the trans is not pushing it. so no reverse lights. sucks too because i know if it was pushing on the switch they would work.

took it out to do some do-nuts in the snow and got disapointed to hear the new exhaust that was installed friday hitting the rearend when i hit a "bump"

Man that sucks, I bet you can go back to the exhaust shop and they will adjust it for free, just a thought ............

Man that sucks, I bet you can go back to the exhaust shop and they will adjust it for free, just a thought ............

he better fix it cause that loud bang dosent sound too good neither does the pipe vibrating on the cab floor i paid him $200 bones and that didnt include the muffler or the manifold flange that i already had made and he is a new shop/business and i would hate to give him a bad name afterall our shop gets more business we just dont do exhaust work