Bummer news from Paul 71-521

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That is not a good thing. Make sure the doctors listen and do something about it fast, it will cause peritonitis and he can go into septic shock. He will need strong antibiotic fast by IV and plenty of fluids to counteract the loss of possible blood pressure. Pray a lot for him, he needs it.

Hey Paul

I have not met you but I know your plight. I was diagnosed with kidney cancer in 04 and had my kidney removed in 05. It was the size of a football!

After about a year I went in for a check up and they found a couple of more tumors. I went to Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and went thru an experimental drug treatment plan. They are coming up with new shit every day so be strong and take care of yourself! I am still here and feeling good!

As for those of you other Ratsun peeps. Watch your diet and take care of yourself! Go to the doctor and get checked out if your not feeling well! We need drivers for all these dattos out there!

:)

Hang in there Paul!I know its a long hard road beating that shit.One of my best friends had testicular cancer about 10 years ago and with alot of surgery and chemo he has been cancer free for a long time.

Best wishes to you and all your family!:)

argh!! wtf. dont let those doctors give you anymore shit. tell them to rebuild your shit right and be done with it. i'm right down the street from you, let me know if you need anything brother. i don't think your going to be leaving this planet anytime soon. you and your family shall pull through this. dats right.

DUDE!!!! :eek:

I'm going to have to visit you buddy!! :D

I'm here in Tacoma @ St. Joe's....room 10B4

stop by anytime...I usually have a room full of people, so don't be shy, just stop on by!:w00t:

I couldn't sleep tonite and the wife brought me my laptop to play with today..

Thanks for the thoughts and prayers guys! Much Appreciated! :thumbup:

For some reason I developed another abscess in my stomach along the scar from my cancer surgery...it split me open from the pressure while awaiting the Dr to see me in the ER room....

the infection seems to have been isolated to just this spot at first, but may be spreading thru the blood stream to other injured parts of my body...I pulled a muscle in my left arm and they think the infection has spread there as well...:cursing:they got me on antibiotics and are treating the opening with dressings...no fun...

It's going to take me forever to get caught up with all theses postings you guys have been up to....

Thanks again guys!

almost forgot, here's this I found after reading this month's issue of Hotrod and then checking out don garlits' site:

kingrat.jpg Just think this would be cool as a shifter for the forum members at meets...found it at Don's site in the gift shop

bonnie and i swung by and saw paul sunday morning, we had to wait awhile to visit but it was worth it. it was nice to get some datsun bull sh@#!ing in too. he seems to be in good spirits.

if i were in his position i'd be ecstatic to get (not saying he isn't) all these prayers and concerns. you've got alot of friends pullin for ya buddy, hang in there.:D

may the new year bring good news.

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks for stopping by Ted and Bonnie...and I really did that 320 truck you left for me!

the next day Jeff stopped by and visited with me and my dad for several hours...that was fun...thanks!

I'm home now...

they offered me hospice care but am going to get second and third opinions before I throw in the towel like they seem to be doing...

anyways, I'm home now and anyone want to stop by and tinker with some of my projects with me just give me a shout and head on over...

Glad to hear you're home and feeling well enough to play with projects! I didn't post the news about the hospice care.....didn't want to scare everyone.

Which project you thinking about digging into?

Did Ted drop off a 320 parts truck?