POST Craigslist ads here...

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/cto/2575728376.html

72 datsun 1200 shell for sale - $600 (central valley)

Too much to list call or text for more info. Does not run just a rolling shell. 2092985130 also open to trade let me know what u have. Car is also currently registered

datsun 510 parts or what ever might be worth trading

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Laugh it up, douchebag. I'm out of money and time for projects anymore. Selling this will get me some needed parts for the 620. I bought it with an L18, burnt valves, caked in 1 inch of grease and krusty as fuck all over. Its been cleaned up, L20 installed, new clutch. At least i saved it, instead of caught it on fire, cut holes in the hood, or blew the head gasket twice in a month. You can laugh it up, run amongst yourself and your buddies and make little comments and giggle like school girls all you want. Thanks sweety. (oh and thanks for getting some advertisement out there for me. This is exactly why i didn't post it on ratsun. To try and avoid douchebaggery)

PS. That right there is what is making this forum, complete shit. Its only for sale until the ad expires. If no interest I'll just be keeping it and starting on it again next year.

• Like 1

Laugh it up, douchebag. I'm out of money and time for projects anymore. Selling this will get me some needed parts for the 620. I bought it with an L18, burnt valves, caked in 1 inch of grease and krusty as fuck all over. Its been cleaned up, L20 installed, new clutch. At least i saved it, instead of caught it on fire, cut holes in the hood, or blew the head gasket twice in a month. You can laugh it up, run amongst yourself and your buddies and make little comments and giggle like school girls all you want. Thanks sweety. (oh and thanks for getting some advertisement out there for me. This is exactly why i didn't post it on ratsun. To try and avoid douchebaggery)

PS. That right there is what is making this forum, complete shit. Its only for sale until the ad expires. If no interest I'll just be keeping it and starting on it again next year.

wow dude, all i said was lol. wasnt trying to be a dick. Its a running joke that even you have gotten in on. nice to know what you think of me.

so you not friends with pumpkin? he cut holes in his hood. i had nothing to do with the car catching on fire, that was all the PO wire job.

wtf man

wow dude, all i said was lol. wasnt trying to be a dick. Its a running joke that even you have gotten in on. nice to know what you think of me.

so you not friends with pumpkin? he cut holes in his hood. i had nothing to do with the car catching on fire, that was all the PO wire job.

wtf man

What i think of you? This has nothing to do with what i think of you. I've hung out with you a time or two, and it was fun. Just tired of the BS. that "lol" you put just set me off on a long list of shit thats been pissing me off lately. Especially about the bs on this forum. Sorry for directing it at you.

• Like 1

super clean 620 whie wth canopy runs great drives great "77 datsun" lacenter washington, my dad said he looked at it and its realy clean, he never says that 850$ sounds like a super great deal on a super clean white truck

http://skagit.craigs...2584833920.html

1972 Datsun 510 Station Wagon - $1000 (Whidbey Island, WA)

Date: 2011-09-06, 10:31AM PDT

Reply to: sale-myzbg-2584833920@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

For sale: 1972 Datsun 510 Station Wagon. Needs body work due to rust. Interior is in good condition. Engine: Runs but has not been started in some time.

Asking price: $1,000.00 OBO

• it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

3k23m63o35Q05Z55S4b96a1619db4e3fa1db0.jpg

3n53m13l05V65Z55P1b968689b01fa3e71d24.jpg

3kc3mc3of5O25V55R4b96643d45fb34a010c1.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.