• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That thing is fuckin hammered.

$650 is ridiculous.

hammered my arse!!!!!

here in oz! thats a mint project and it would cost you about $3000 AUD in that good a condition , you want to see hammered

see pics and this is still restorable

wish it was not so expensive to import from the US to australia :( i would buy it!!!

damm pic wont load

i went and drove this car a year ago, seen it all over the web since, couple more pics from my bucket acount

sweet score, if you cant find a clutch peddle by the time my rally car finishes off the rod its workin on ill pull it for you, as for paint i say not like this one1977_Datsun_B210_B-210_B_210_Sunny_4_Door_Sedan_3.jpg

1977_Datsun_B210_B-210_B_210_Sunny_4_Door_Sedan_4.jpg

1977_Datsun_B210_B-210_B_210_Sunny_4_Door_Sedan_1.jpg

That thing is fuckin hammered.

$650 is ridiculous.

2/ Negative comments about the item or the price WILL NOT BE TOLERATED. These will be removed and the member warned once or temp banned, totally at the moderators discretion. No excuses, no exceptions.

Keep in mind that if this was a ratsun member's FOR SALE negative comments on price or condition would be dealt with much differently. C/L and E-Bay are fair game I think. This will be moved to the proper sticky to keep the fuckery contained.

wish it was not so expensive to import from the US to australia :( i would buy it!!!

damm pic wont load

Cheaper to come over and drive it home?

Datsun Pickup 1973/ obo - $650 (arlington, wa)

Click here for link

Was my mother for over 15 years, ran great. Currently has no battery and also has 3 pin wholes in radiator. Manual, recently within last 3 months replaced head gasket, and my if the air and fluid tubes. Make a great parts car. But also runs if had battery. Will pull battery out of my car to show it runs. Must take whole car. Willing to work on price. Clean title call if interested or text. Ashli 425-212-0839

3m23pd3lf5V65W55P3b9k2497f3e2496a1905.jpg

3n63k23l55Q25W05R4b9k899a16fe1b161cfd.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.