POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i saw the 4 door at pnp its beat. a true project at its finest.. and that goon isnt a troll, its mine i bought it a little over a month ago but now i have too many cars, hoping to get a 2 door though id consider the right trade but mostly looking to sell it. and i couldnt post pics to craigslist because they were "too large" so im going to photobucket them right now.

i saw the 4 door at pnp its beat. a true project at its finest.. and that goon isnt a troll, its mine i bought it a little over a month ago but now i have too many cars, hoping to get a 2 door though id consider the right trade but mostly looking to sell it. and i couldnt post pics to craigslist because they were "too large" so im going to photobucket them right now.

Since you're selling the wagon, willing to parts the AC stuff like we talked about a bit ago? :)

Someone grab that 68! I wish I was closer! Go make him an offer. I want that radio

Sold, and it did cost $1000, but well worth it

My buddy Mark text me pics of this beauty and then went as far as picking it up for us, so we could make the trip at our leisure.

Just happen to be raining all weekend so we made the trip. 20+ hours driving in the rain. Really not that bad. Got to hang out with a bunch of friends and had a great time.

Thanks Mark

What looks like a pile might be one of our next projects granny style

20121202_132731.jpg

20121202_132727.jpg

20121202_132721.jpg

20121202_132740.jpg

20121202_132800.jpg

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.