POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think a Ratsun guy but i forget his name.

Trade only......bastard  :fu:

http://seattle.craigslist.org/sno/cto/3471741879.html

Hahaha ya I am a bit of a bastard, but I love this thing and promised myself to only get rid of it preferably for the rite Z or something else that really catches my eye and I can throw it on the track. Hopin for a Z tho ;)

Hahaha ya I am a bit of a bastard, but I love this thing and promised myself to only get rid of it preferably for the rite Z or something else that really catches my eye and I can throw it on the track. Hopin for a Z tho ;)

How could you not love that thing! I understand, I'm sure Ratsun will keep an eye out for ya  :thumbup:

Edit: Ever consider a Mazda B22 for the track? ;)

you a atv guy?  pm sent

why not just raise the 510 and run it?..... its a proven track car,  time and time again against cars u listed aside from the awd one....

Looks like someone could snag a roadster cheap. Looks to be in near perfect condition minus it running...

http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/cto/3481465187.html

Ps. And no... He won't part the floor mats, I already asked.

It`s funny you say cheap,  Datsun noob,, cuz i hauled that car outta Allyn about 1999 when my neighbor bought it from a guy for $300.  non running ,,, and yes he`s almost positive because of markings on trunk and other things ( roadster freaks are weird that way Lol ) ,,  i don`t believe he sold it for as much as the guys asking for it now when it was  in running condition...

It`s funny you say cheap,  Datsun noob,, cuz i hauled that car outta Allyn about 1999 when my neighbor bought it from a guy for $300.  non running ,,, and yes he`s almost positive because of markings on trunk and other things ( roadster freaks are weird that way Lol ) ,,  i don`t believe he sold it for as much as the guys asking for it now when it was  in running condition...

Obviously, $300 is cheaper than the $2800 asking price... but when you look at current Roadster prices thats a pretty damn good deal for the condition its in. If your buddy got it for $300 and the current owner got it for less than that then I applaud both of them. But that was 1999... 13 years ago.

What im saying is there`s no way 2800 is cheap for a non running car that was bought  a couple years ago running for way less than the current asking price.............And fyi current market prices don`t mean squat to to me..

anyway   

Needs no moar lower

http://spokane.craigslist.org/cto/3470057903.html

1983 Datsun 280 ZX with T-tops, 5 speed, p/w, p/l, p/s, p/b, p/m, with all 4 original "Z" wheels plus two snow tires. $1800.

• Like 1
Just cool because they say Datsun. I'd like them because they are brown to match my interior... I've only seen one other set shown on here, but couldn't remember who had them.

I have a set of blue ones in the 510 right now, and pretty sure I have a set of the same brown ones from the 200SX we pulled the Z20 from (some of the strips of carpet are pulled off IIRC), but didn't use them because I found the blue ones at the JY.  You should send me a text to remind me some evening or weekend and I will look in the storage basement for them.

And in regards to that Roadster, no matter what some of the current prices are on those things around here lately, that $2800 is fucking ridonk for a non-running.... in my opinion.   Don't get me wrong, I dig the Roadsters, but damn some people think they just shit out a golden egg with them or something. 

Does that mean that you refuse to purchase gas because the current market price isnt $1.17 like it was in 1999?

Yes actually. I am still running on the same gas in the B as when banner had it :rofl:  Fuck your L series! A series FTW.

• Like 1

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.