POST Craigslist ads here...

• Replies 6.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

but still 6 k, now if that was turn key everything works ka swap ok 6 k ish but on its best day its a clean l series car and we all know what they go for...i wish hobbes car was around 6 monthes ago for sale i woulda snatched it up ... i dont think he is interested in payments and credit towards powdercoating....lol

but still 6 k, now if that was turn key everything works ka swap ok 6 k ish but on its best day its a clean l series car and we all know what they go for...i wish hobbes car was around 6 monthes ago for sale i woulda snatched it up ... i dont think he is interested in payments and credit towards powdercoating....lol

Yeah, not $6k.

You could always try with Hobbes, he can always just say no. I think theres two people in line in front of you though from word on the street.

Yeah, not $6k.

You could always try with Hobbes, he can always just say no. I think theres two people in line in front of you though from word on the street.

yeah but who else can offer lifetime powdercoating and sand blasting huh plus a little skrilla

Wayno found this trying to help me...I greatly appreciate it but it's a little too far. If someone does buy this and does not want the service body I would like to come over for Canby and  would pay some and pick it up then. So thanks Wayno but I may as well pass it on for someone else who may need it.

1978 620 with service body.

http://portland.craigslist.org/mlt/cto/3479367819.html

Running 1200 fastback in Roseburg, Oregon. The photos are small, but it could be a sweet deal for $1000. Tiniest photos ever... http://roseburg.craigslist.org/cto/3502633902.html

I just came across that... I'm going to give the seller a call tomorrow and see if they can send me better pictures before I commit to taking the plunge. I've always wanted one.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.