DARIN 510

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Why would anybody waste this much time and money on a 4 door. There just like wagons and 521's ,fucking junk.

If that is the case, I will ask again; what day is trash day at your house?

I'll bring a trailer.🤣

• Haha 1
20 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

Why would anybody waste this much time and money on a 4 door. There just like wagons and 521's ,fucking junk.

4 doors fit more whores!

Why would anyone spend money on a 510 when you could have a Hako? Why spend money on a 50 year old tin bucket when you can buy a new Tesla? We can all have what we want and not bash each other for it. Have your two door or whatever you have. We can have our own trash too 🙂

• Haha 1
3 hours ago, jeffball610 said:

4 doors fit more whores!

Why would anyone spend money on a 510 when you could have a Hako? Why spend money on a 50 year old tin bucket when you can buy a new Tesla? We can all have what we want and not bash each other for it. Have your two door or whatever you have. We can have our own trash too 🙂

I love bashing and I speak for myself as well.  And Tesla is crap, hands down. No electric cars.

2 hours ago, mrbigtanker said:

I love bashing and I speak for myself as well.  And Tesla is crap, hands down. No electric cars.

Fuckery and provocatureship are a rodent traditions, but DAMN dude, trash talking my fellow East Bay guy's 4 door, when you know it doesn't have leaf springs like your melon does. That's some pretty deep seeded bash'n Mr. BT. My first autocross 510 was a 4 door. Ugly as snot, but the B sedan guys always dreaded seeing me pull up in it. 

Teslas are crap because they gap your goon?   

1 hour ago, paradime said:

My first autocross 510 was a 4 door. Ugly as snot, but the B sedan guys always dreaded seeing me pull up in it. 

They didn't want you running into their pristine 2 door cars when you lapped them.

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, paradime said:

Fuckery and provocatureship are a rodent traditions, but DAMN dude, trash talking my fellow East Bay guy's 4 door, when you know it doesn't have leaf springs like your melon does. That's some pretty deep seeded bash'n Mr. BT. My first autocross 510 was a 4 door. Ugly as snot, but the B sedan guys always dreaded seeing me pull up in it. 

Teslas are crap because they gap your goon?   

Its a fucking joke. I always give Darin crap on instagram. You guys need to lighten up. If you read the second part of my post its says like wagons and 521's meaning me. 

On 10/30/2022 at 9:40 PM, Skib said:

good work 👍

While your at it... up in there is a cowl drain. It is tiny and like to plug and thus rust.

Future proof yourself; open it up larger and clean it/rust proof it.

mt8a2Up.jpg

Good lookin out skib. That was the first thing I did when I started on it. Forgot to post pics but I sanded and prep the whole cowl drain area and Por15 it.