Forum Update or was the power bill unpaid

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

17 minutes ago, Ooph! said:

Anyone else having trouble getting here?

I was unable to get to the forum using chrome and Firefox finally gave in to trying Interweb Exploder and had to make it accept the expired certificate.

I haven't been able to get on for a day or two, and on my phone I get an error message:

Safari cannot open the page.

The error was:

"FetchEvent.respondWith received an error: TypeError:

The certificate for this server is invalid. You might be connecting to a server that is pretending to be "ratsun.net" which could put your confidential information at risk."

• Like 1

I just cleared the history on my iPhone, and now I get this warning:

This connection is not private.

This website may be impersonating "ratsun.net" to steal your personal or financial information. You should close this page.

There are two clickable lines, one says Show details, the other says Close page.

Clicking Show details leads me to a long warning message about how Ratsun wants to steal everything from me, then fuck me up the ass or something.

At the bottom of the page it has a link to allow me to go to the website. I click it, and there I am.

I've been getting a similar message when accessing the forum on oneof my laptops using Opera. I click through, and after visiting the forum over several days it pesters me again that Ratsun wants to do evil things to me.

The annoyances of computers.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

yup. I got a "Security Certificate Not Set Up Properly" message. I just assumed they'd moved without telling me like mom used to do. Come home from school - bam - she's gone. I finally got smart and learned to watch for little things like my pop tart being wrapped in a flyer from Boys' Town or a birthday card that said guys in trench coats driving window-less vans had the best candy.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 hours without a fix. I'm Jonesing bad.

I didn't do anything to fix. It's not on my end as far as I could tell. Ratsun was just missing from the ether.

I did notice something yesterday...

On 7/6/2021 at 4:56 PM, datzenmike said:

Fuckin forum update.

• Like 2

had to tell chrome i wanted to go to this unsecure site and i was in yesterday but i couldnt log in 

today works normal 

just noticed im a senior member rookie 

12 more ranks to go 🖕🖕

Edited by Ranman72
  • Like 3
57 minutes ago, Ranman72 said:

had to tell chrome i wanted to go to this unsecure site and i was in yesterday but i couldnt log in 

today works normal 

12 more ranks to go 🖕🖕

Haha!! Looks like a little hand job emoji on everyones avatars 😂

Edited by jbirds510
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5
1 hour ago, jbirds510 said:

Haha!! Looks like a little hand job emoji on everyones avatars 😂

Yeah, not digging that personally. I don't really need to gamify this content any more.... I mean aside from general shitposting 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Draker said:

Page loads are a lot faster now. Don't complain.. 🙂 

You do realize where you are right? Complaining is a tried and true part of this site

• Like 4
7 hours ago, Ranman72 said:

today works normal 

12 more ranks to go 🖕🖕

3 hours ago, Racer X 69 said:

I see there is some new thing, rank or something. Says I’m a newbie.

I ain’t no fucking newbie.

The total likes we used to get appears to be gone. I had over 30,000, I think. Back to zero. We had a rank system before that was adjustable and you can edit it.

Found it, it's 40k and just no longer displayed on every post. Can't give away member titles anymore

• Like 1
  • Sad 2
10 hours ago, datzenmike said:

The total likes we used to get appears to be gone. I had over 30,000, I think. Back to zero. We had a rank system before that was adjustable and you can edit it.

Found it, it's 40k and just no longer displayed on every post. Can't give away member titles anymore

Hey!

My member title changed.

I want my money back.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1