Mike, I think the whole orange thing came about when Trump started using spray tan for the campaign trail and his complexion and media lights had an adverse effect, thus causing the whole "Orange Man Bad" debacle. 

Be interesting to see what happens when the correct side ignores a supreme court decision that goes against their wishes.

• Like 2
  • Replies 17.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• datzenmike

• john510

• Mattndew76

• paradime

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, paradime said:

Homeland Security doesn't want any state blocking border-patrol from accessing the US border, and Texas knows that. They're making a scene to bring attention to the issue. Cuz Texas.

No. They're making a scene because they're sick and fucking tired of being invaded by illegals while the Feds do NOTHING about it except help them get in ! If the Feds really want a secure border one would think Texas putting up razor wire, floats on the river, Texas Natl' Guard etc. would be helping them out. So what do they (Feds) do ? they sue Texas. Remember when we didn't have this problem like we do now ? I do. I wonder what changed all of a sudden ? LOL. I hope Texas and Abbott continue to tell Biden and his idiots to go fuck themselves. It's so blatantly obvious what's going here. Our current President doesn't give a shit who comes into this country and he doesn't give a shit if us taxpayers flip the bill. Yes this situation pisses me off.

• Like 8
5 hours ago, paradime said:

They told Biden to suck dick and stay off the border??? Interesting spin on what happened, but totally inaccurate. DHS told Texas to stop blocking U.S. BorderPatrol's access to a site where 3 migrants drowned.

Not the first time the uppity ass Lone Star got into a pissing match with the feds, so why would this stupid shit cause Civ War 2.0 ??? 

Interesting considering Abbot did tell the FED's to pound sand after the ruling. If you read the news Abbot didn't block DHS from the site of the 3 drowning, He blocked DHS from trafficking humans into the USA. Do you read much outside the left propaganda machine? C'mon post the MSNBS, CNN, Reuters, USA Today, Time, Post, or any of the other billionaire backed bull shit. 

• Like 5

WHEN will the taxpayers have enough about ALL of their (our) money

being spent on illegals? WHY are they entitled to anything other than

emergency services?

I think that all of these people advocating so (including politicians)

be required to house a set amount of them in their own homes,& support them.

Funny how they didn't stay long in Martha's Vineyard. 

• Like 5
1 hour ago, flyerdan said:

Mike, I think the whole orange thing came about when Trump started using spray tan for the campaign trail and his complexion and media lights had an adverse effect, thus causing the whole "Orange Man Bad" debacle. 

Be interesting to see what happens when the correct side ignores a supreme court decision that goes against their wishes.

Spray tan??? lol. If I got a bad hair cut and was ridiculed for it I'd wear a hat. He just keeps looking consistently the fucking fool. So...

Either he IS a fool or he is so narcissistic everything bounces off. Just like the emperor's new clothes he surrounds himself with ass kissers and 'yes men'. How many lawyers has he gone through? once they tell him that something isn't a good ides... they're gone.

1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Spray tan??? lol. If I got a bad hair cut and was ridiculed for it I'd wear a hat. He just keeps looking consistently the fucking fool. So...

Either he IS a fool or he is so narcissistic everything bounces off. Just like the emperor's new clothes he surrounds himself with ass kissers and 'yes men'. How many lawyers has he gone through? once they tell him that something isn't a good ides... they're gone.

The lawyers he goes through are because any time they represent him the Dem Machine declares lawfare on them. Every single one has had the Dems try to disbar them or starts a massive smear campaign to have them removed from their law firm or removed from this world. 

The guy moves in crowds where its better to NGF. So if someone or a lot of people make fun of him, then he don't give a fuck. I guess find what ever you have in your life that no matter what can be said to you about it; You just don't give a fuck. Multiply that feeling to a lot more things. Doesn't mean you're narcissistic, but it can mean you just don't give a fuck. 

• Like 2
1 hour ago, datzenmike said:

Let's move on from Trump's tanning booth tan and talk about Joe Biden's hair plugs. Look at Biden 30 years ago. I never knew men grew more hair as they aged.

• Haha 3
11 hours ago, john510 said:

Let's move on from Trump's tanning booth tan and talk about Joe Biden's hair plugs. Look at Biden 30 years ago. I never knew men grew more hair as they aged.

My nose and ear holes grew more hair with age.

• Haha 3
On 1/23/2024 at 3:46 PM, john510 said:

No. They're making a scene because they're sick and fucking tired of being invaded by illegals while the Feds do NOTHING about it except help them get in ! If the Feds really want a secure border one would think Texas putting up razor wire, floats on the river, Texas Natl' Guard etc. would be helping them out. So what do they (Feds) do ? they sue Texas. Remember when we didn't have this problem like we do now ? I do. I wonder what changed all of a sudden ? LOL. I hope Texas and Abbott continue to tell Biden and his idiots to go fuck themselves. It's so blatantly obvious what's going here. Our current President doesn't give a shit who comes into this country and he doesn't give a shit if us taxpayers flip the bill. Yes this situation pisses me off.

Yes John, That's the issue I was referring to, but thanks for spelling it out for me.

• Confused 1
23 hours ago, Mattndew76 said:

Interesting considering Abbot did tell the FED's to pound sand after the ruling. If you read the news Abbot didn't block DHS from the site of the 3 drowning, He blocked DHS from trafficking humans into the USA. Do you read much outside the left propaganda machine? C'mon post the MSNBS, CNN, Reuters, USA Today, Time, Post, or any of the other billionaire backed bull shit. 

Time for some new material Matt.Why come at me with the same shit every time you disagree with something I post. It's been for years since the last election, couldn't you come up with something better than that? If you'd read the request, you'd know that it was DHS who told TX to stop blocking boarder patrol"s access to the site. Characterizing it as a publicity stunt is all mine.  

2 hours ago, paradime said:

Time for some new material Matt. Why come at me with the same shit every time you disagree with something I post. It's been for years since the last election, couldn't you come up with something better than that? If you'd read the request, you'd know that it was DHS who told TX to stop blocking boarder patrol"s access to the site. Characterizing it as a publicity stunt is all mine.  

It wasn't the DHS that told TX anything. Not even once.

It was the D.O.J. , the Law Enforcement arm of BIDEN.. The DOJ is not the DHS. Not even the FBP told TX to comply. 

Governor Abbot has blocked the Biden administration and FBP from working along the TX - Mex Border. Abbot even issued a formal white paper telling the FED's they cannot operate on the border because of deliberate obfuscation of constitutional duties. 

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1750235544951349275/photo/1

This link will show you the white paper image. Abbot has instructed the TX National Guard to continue the blockade and control the functions of the TX-Mex border. Not a publicity stunt. TX now controls their nation side border not the FBP. 

I can come at you with the same material, because you come at me from the same angle 100% of the time.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, datzenmike said:

Nothing specific, I don't follow Canadian politics it's boring because it's Canadian. Like a lot of things

I don't know, the whole heavy-handed approach the officials took to the truckers was pretty interesting.  How many bank accounts did the despots freeze or seize?

• Like 2
44 minutes ago, Mattndew76 said:

It wasn't the DHS that told TX anything. Not even once.

It was the D.O.J. , the Law Enforcement arm of BIDEN.. The DOJ is not the DHS. Not even the FBP told TX to comply. 

Governor Abbot has blocked the Biden administration and FBP from working along the TX - Mex Border. Abbot even issued a formal white paper telling the FED's they cannot operate on the border because of deliberate obfuscation of constitutional duties. 

https://twitter.com/GregAbbott_TX/status/1750235544951349275/photo/1

This link will show you the white paper image. Abbot has instructed the TX National Guard to continue the blockade and control the functions of the TX-Mex border. Not a publicity stunt. TX now controls their nation side border not the FBP. 

I can come at you with the same material, because you come at me from the same angle 100% of the time.

Why, because I confront BS 100% of the time? Like you Matt, I want comprehensive immigration reform, and MUCH tighter border control, but we're sure as hell not going to get there Texas style guns a blaze'n. BTW, can you give me the source of your news story, because it sounds like they made some "creative mistakes" on what actually happened there. The bloviated rhetoric in Abbott's letter is a politician playing to his base in an election year. And yes, Biden is playing the same stupid game. Governor Tex has since walked back on his standoff and opened up the site again for the feds. Here's my sources for the story so you can fact check it against your version if you like.

https://www.texastribune.org/2024/01/24/texas-border-wire-supreme-court/

• Like 1

Abbott is not up for reelection. That race was won in 2023. 

I also stated that Abbott never blocked FBP or DHS from the area where the illegals drowned in the river. That was never walked back or was a thing. Rhetoric to make the "Nationalists" look bad... Mexican officials also told FBP that TX-Nat Guard had secured the 2 people in distress and the 3 people who drowned had not been reported to FBP until they called about the 2 men in distress. There was NO blockade of an emergency.  I Trust TX version more than the FED's considering they're batting 1000 for non stop bull shit. Pick your side I suppose. Your link does a pretty good job of backing up what I am saying.

On 1/23/2024 at 4:44 PM, Mattndew76 said:

I find no bloviation in Abbotts letter. He made the move to secure the border to which the Biden was not. Free flow invasion is an absolute dereliction or intentional effort to avoid the duty of the office.. TX firmly posted a middle finger sky high at the WH.

From here it is one of two scenarios. 

** Biden goes full tyrant and nationalizes the TXNG. In order for him to do this they will have to declare Abbott and all cohorts as seditious actors or "Insurrectionists" The DOJ will then have to arrest elected officials in TX too. 

OR

** Biden capitulates and pretty much makes himself look like the weak man that he is. 

Biden has no avenue to look good in this situation. The nation is getting pissed at this shit invasion.  

• Like 2
On 1/23/2024 at 6:36 PM, datzenmike said:

Gosh, maybe Trump has way more on his mind, figuring out how he is gonna SAVE AMERICA, that he doesn't think about his "spray tan"................ugh.  Yer TDS is blooming!!!!! 😵😆🙄😂